Hostal Antares Reviews

Cetti Meriem, 10 - 1a Izda, Granada, Spain

The owner is extremely friendly and made us immediately feel welcome. He was very helpful for finding out information locally and helped us have a wonderful, though short stay in Granada. The room was a nice size and a sink in the room was a real plus. Bathrooms very clean and overall wonderful experience. I would definitely love to stay again or recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Mar 2015

Very charming and accommodating owner, who took the time show me around, to tell me about the city and to recommend tips and routes. The room was blissful, clean and comfortable, and really great value.

The location was great and the staff was very friendly. He gave us some useful advices and helped us carry our bags as well. Furthermore, we really enjoyed the heater in our room and the beds were comfortable.

The staff was great! He was very friendly and helpful. The building was kind of old, but it seemed that the staff tried their best to keep the rooms clean.

Xavier was a nice and helpful pal. We were able to check in earlier than we were going to. Basic information was given for the city. Room that we stayed was quite old. And there is no hostel atmosphere and facilities in there. No kitchen. No heating during the day time.

Hostal Antares is a nice place to stay in the heart of Granada. Is just 2 minutes walking to the Cathedral and plaza Nueva where you can take the bus to the Alhambra. The place is well located and the owner is a great man, friendly and asking all time if you need something and giving you useful information. The place is quite clean, although they don't provide you with a towel for the shower nor shampoo so you should bring your own.

I enjoyed my stay a lot. The location is perfect to walk everywhere in the city.

Owners a bit of a conman. Not going into detail but watch out. Overall place was dark, and quite unflattering.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts