Hostal Antares Reviews

Cetti Meriem, 10 - 1a Izda, Granada, Spain

Javier was supernice for us, location was perfect. I liked very much our room, it was cozy. There were some french guests who were too loud after midnight and it disturbed us a little. There was several bathrooms and warm water was always available. Definitely recommend this hostel for everyone. It's perfect for people who want privacy, there isn't common room to party with others, so it's more like hotel than typical hostel.

Location is very good. I would recommend this hostel.

Very nice staff and hostel located in the heart of the city. Very affordable rooms. May not have as much atmosphere as a regular hostel but has a very relaxing and quiet atmoshpere

The owner is extremely friendly and made us immediately feel welcome. He was very helpful for finding out information locally and helped us have a wonderful, though short stay in Granada. The room was a nice size and a sink in the room was a real plus. Bathrooms very clean and overall wonderful experience. I would definitely love to stay again or recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Mar 2015