Hostal Antares Reviews

Cetti Meriem, 10 - 1a Izda, Granada, Spain

Very nice staff and hostel located in the heart of the city. Very affordable rooms. May not have as much atmosphere as a regular hostel but has a very relaxing and quiet atmoshpere

The owner is extremely friendly and made us immediately feel welcome. He was very helpful for finding out information locally and helped us have a wonderful, though short stay in Granada. The room was a nice size and a sink in the room was a real plus. Bathrooms very clean and overall wonderful experience. I would definitely love to stay again or recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 16th Mar 2015

Very charming and accommodating owner, who took the time show me around, to tell me about the city and to recommend tips and routes. The room was blissful, clean and comfortable, and really great value.

The location was great and the staff was very friendly. He gave us some useful advices and helped us carry our bags as well. Furthermore, we really enjoyed the heater in our room and the beds were comfortable.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts