Hostal Antigua Reviews

5a Ave Sur #22, Antigua, Guatemala

great staff, very friendly and helpfull, good value for money especially if you book in advance

I had a pleasant stay at this hostel. The staff are very nice and helpful.

It was good, clean and secure, but extremely boring. I would recommend it to my parents, but not to my friends. I don't need it to be a bar or a disco, but it would be nice to at least be able to drink a beer in the terrace. However, the terrace is closed after 9 pm :-/

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Colombia

A good place to stay in Antigua but definitely not a party hostel.

Great stay! Recommended.

• 7th Nov 2014

Very nice, clean, 'quiet' hostel, with average staff and in a great location. Little on the pricey side and really more of a hotel than a hostel. Four bed dorm was a bit of a squeeze but the ensuite was cleaned daily and sheets changed every two days. All-in-all if you want a quiet clean place, with easy walking distance to the sights, and don't mind paying extra - this could be your place!

I love this hostel. Great location. Very secure and clean with cable tv in the rooms. I stay here every time I come to Antigua.

Great location and excellent value for money. If you're looking for a party hostel it's probably not the best choice, but otherwise a lovely place to stay and explore Antigua. The staff were very helpful and pleasant, and the night porter in particular went out of his way to help us when we needed to see a doctor (turns out petting the friendly dogs on the Pacaya volcano tour is not a good idea!).

• 16th Sep 2014