Hostal Antiguo Reviews

CL 52 A CR 55 45, Medellin, Colombia

Great hostel! Really nice staff, they take time to help you. Staff is mostly Spanish speaking. Also a nice and clean hostel! It's a little quiet. Most hostels are located in another area. This is a nice place to see the downtown area.

Great and knowledgeable staff. Loved the house itself, the rooms and the cleanliness. The kitchen is spacious. Pros: staff, cleanliness, and facilities. Cons: the wifi is spotty at its best and the location and night requires a cab to get there. Not where you would want to wander around after hours. If you don´t care about that, then a great place to stay out of the jaded Poblado.

Don't be put off by the address or location...I suppose thats what makes it a gem. One of the best hostels Ive stayed at. Felipe and his staff are thee most accommodating staff in the hospitality services Ive ever encounted, better than some of the 5star hotels I've stayed in on my business trips. The resident staff might not understand everything or solve your issues, but they do ALL they can to try...which is more than enough at times. Fan sound tricky @ times whilst sleepin, Bt no prob

• 28th Jul 2015
  • South Africa

The hotel is close to the museum of Antioquia, to the cathedrale, to the center of Medellin. It is really convenient. The room are spacious, clean, with new furniture. The staff is very professional, nice and welcoming. I loved that hotel. We use to travel a lot with my family (we have 2 young children, 2 and 4) and this hostal is for now the best we stayed in.

• 7th Jul 2015