Hostal Arroyo Reviews

Mano de Hierro n�18, Granada, Spain

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Helped by phoning lots of car rental places for us. Good suggestions for dinner as well.

I've been staying here five night, I came to Granada for the Erasmus program and I needed a place to stay. The Arroyo doesn't offer lots of services, it offers basic accommodations for cheap prices, wifi connection and nothing else. The owner is very kind and helpful. I choose this hostel because I was looking for a flat and so I didn't have lot of exigences, so I'd recommend the Arroyo for those with my same needs. Sure there are lots of hostels in Granada better than this for other travelers

Very clean and basic place but with own temperature control in room which was great. Finding a room for one person only and not charging for two was so hard in Spain and Portugal; this is one of the few places I found that had that. And had the sink in the room--a plus when you're sharing a bathroom.