Hostal Arroyo Reviews

Mano de Hierro n�18, Granada, Spain

I missed a kitchen otherwise a very nice hostel. We hade a dobulebed room with a private bathroom. Very clean, the staff was nice, I also missed having a key to open the front door - you always had to ring the bell. I also liked that it was peaceful in the evening, unlike in some other hostels in Spain i went to.

Very nice family owned pension, I felt like at home. Staff was very friendly ... the room was very causy and had a ensuite sink, which is very handy especially in summer.

Great hostal on a good location. Nice and helpful staff. Rooms have free airconditioning, and there is a big roof terrace. Outstanding value for money!

the room is small but clean. it's good enough for one night stay.

Great hostel!!! Excelent location, nice staff, bathroom was clear and there was an amazing view from terrase on the roof. If we go to Granada again, we will sleep in this hostel again:-)

• 27th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

the only thing that was missing was kitchen but I was aware of this

Great location (city center), amazing staff! We were absolutely enchanted by their kindness and help! The room was more than perfect - on the rooftop with a breathtaking view of whole Granada! We were super sad that we stayed there for only one night, but next time we are in Granda we will deffinately go to Arroyo!

the hostel is not bad, location is not far from city center, with good restaurant at the corner. I slept good, staff are nice, and wifi is good, . The problem is that the building is old and it is more of an appartment type than a hostel, no common area for socializing or laying down. Toilet is smelly, old and not always clean. anyway it is all about the price you pay but it can be better.

• 23rd May 2014