Hostal Arroyo Reviews

Mano de Hierro n�18, Granada, Spain

Very nice family-managed hostel. Located in the city center, a few steps by the Cathedral, I spent a comfortable night in a double room. Towels included and staff super kind and available. I would recommend it to everyone.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Helped by phoning lots of car rental places for us. Good suggestions for dinner as well.

I've been staying here five night, I came to Granada for the Erasmus program and I needed a place to stay. The Arroyo doesn't offer lots of services, it offers basic accommodations for cheap prices, wifi connection and nothing else. The owner is very kind and helpful. I choose this hostel because I was looking for a flat and so I didn't have lot of exigences, so I'd recommend the Arroyo for those with my same needs. Sure there are lots of hostels in Granada better than this for other travelers