Hostal Arroyo Reviews

Mano de Hierro n�18, Granada, Spain

Very clean and basic place but with own temperature control in room which was great. Finding a room for one person only and not charging for two was so hard in Spain and Portugal; this is one of the few places I found that had that. And had the sink in the room--a plus when you're sharing a bathroom.

I missed a kitchen otherwise a very nice hostel. We hade a dobulebed room with a private bathroom. Very clean, the staff was nice, I also missed having a key to open the front door - you always had to ring the bell. I also liked that it was peaceful in the evening, unlike in some other hostels in Spain i went to.

Very nice family owned pension, I felt like at home. Staff was very friendly ... the room was very causy and had a ensuite sink, which is very handy especially in summer.

Great hostal on a good location. Nice and helpful staff. Rooms have free airconditioning, and there is a big roof terrace. Outstanding value for money!

the room is small but clean. it's good enough for one night stay.

Great hostel!!! Excelent location, nice staff, bathroom was clear and there was an amazing view from terrase on the roof. If we go to Granada again, we will sleep in this hostel again:-)

• 27th Jul 2014