Hostal Atlanta Reviews

Calle Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

I came during the winter, the hostel was close to the beach but far very far from downtown, also up a giant hill. It was alright but nothing special.

A bus into Palma takes 30 minutes, and the night bus from Palma 45 minutes. S'Arenal itself is a downtrodden tacky strip with natural beauty but little man-made beauty. The hostel is difficult to fault, the staff were very helpful- all recommendations were clear, informative, suitable and enjoyable. The room was close to guesthouse standard - bar a quite poor and nearly defunct shower - and it was simple to find. We enjoyed our stay but next time would stay in central Palma for convenience.

I stayed in Hostal Atlanta for 4 nights. Tim, the owner is a very kind person that will love to help with directions or organizing activities. The rooms where clean and in good conditions, the bed quite comfortable. It´s a 5 minute walk to the beach and 3 minutes to the stop of bus 25, that will bring you to Palma. A big supermarkt is only 2 streets away. The WIFI was fast and reliable. Check in and check out fast and without paper work. I can fully recomment this hostel.

Excellent accommodation. Tim is an excellent host. Will definitely stay again there.

Host at check in was incredibly kind and enthusiastic. The room was a bit damp, could benefit from a dehumidifier.

Tim at reception is absolutely AMAZING!! He made sure I was comfortable and ready to have a great stay in the beautiful city. Definitely take his advice and rent a bike for the day. I have stayed in about 20 hostels this year and this hostel was by far my favorite!

• 18th Dec 2015

Had an awesome stay here!! Tim and Debs were amazing and made our trip incredible! Will be back! Great value for money, thanks guys!!

I enjoyed my stay there! The hostel is excellent, really value for the money I paid and also very well organised with a lot of facilities with its cantina downstairs! Also Tim at the reception was very kind. I definitely recommend this structure, for me one of the best! Mario from Italy

Had great time recommended to anyone. Will DEFINETLY be going back. Having transport from airport- no21 bus to within 350 mtrs from Atlanta bonus. Time and ALL staff superb, better than some Hotels I,ve stayed in.GAZ UK 29 TH NOV

• 29th Nov 2015

We had a great stay - it was off season so there was little traffic. I would recommend to a friend

Good hostel, room are very comfy - no bunk bed! Rooms was clean, only maybe the bathroom were they should change the shower curtain since there was mold on it. Was not there during the touristic season so not a lot of client. I'm sure that during summer, this hostel is very good and that the atmosphere is great. Employees are great, took the time to explain us what to see, do and which bus to take.

I have traveled through Europe for the past month and have stayed at hostels throughout my travels. Hostal Atlanta had the nicest staff I have come across. Ollie is an incredibly nice guy. He took the time to show me the different places I should see and how to get there. Very nice staff and clean facilities.

• 12th Nov 2015

I had a great stay here. I could use one of the big fridges, washing machine and a good free internet connection. The staff was very helpful with locations to go out and bus connections. Clean room and hot water. Great value for your money.

• 11th Nov 2015

Top notch. Olly is the homie!

Hostal Atlanta was super :) You can meet nice travelers there, rooms are nice and tidy, common area also cool, nice sandy beach is right away, staff (Olly) is cool, funny and helpful. Even though it's not exactly in the center area (30 mins by bus) it's totally worth to stay there. And there is a cat!!! Who is very lovely and loves to knock on your door and see how you are doing :) Staying there feels kinda like...at home :) And price for the stay is reasonable as well.

We had a really nice, relaxing stay in this hostel! The staff was really nice and informed us well about everything we can do on the island. We were even upgraded in a better room without even asking or paying more, thanks for that! Everything was very clean and the kitchen was so nice, too! There were lots of places to eat and drink around the hostel and even though it was low season there were still quite a few things to do in the surroundings. We would always go there again!

Perfect staff, nice beach, great price.

Excellent stuff, warm atmosphere, Ollie is amazing, he will make you feel at home away from home. Recommending.

Lovely place. Just off the beach in S'Arenal. Staff were uber friendly and helpful.

Amazing Hostel. My friend and I wanted a weekend runawaAnd Hostel Atlanta gave it to us. The room was clean, the staff was professional alongside of funny. I totally recommend!

• 9th Oct 2015