Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

This hostel is really clean and the owner Tim is really really nice,he gave me the map of Palma and tell me where to see and visit.The price is amazingly cheap. 2 minutes walk to the beach and 20 minute bus to the center. I recommend this hostel if you travel in summer.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • China

Great experience and stay at Hostel Atlanta! STAFF Tim was extremely helpful, friendly and attentive. He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. He even reserved a taxi for me in order to make my flight at 6am! Thank you! ACOMMODATIONS We were so happy about our room! We had the three-bed private room and ours even came with a terrace. It was very comfortable, spacious & had a lot of light coming in. We loved the downstairs kitchen, living space and selection of entertainment!

• 7th Mar 2015

Very nice staff! Great hostel!

Pretty good for a cheap place to stay. Met some interesting people who were also staying there, and the location probably would have been much better if during the busier time of year as a lot of shops closed earlier when I was here. The owner, Tim is extremely helpful and will answer any and all questions you may have! Complaints: lighting in the room was bad as 2 lights would not work, and the room was a bit dirty with stained sheets and dusty fan blades. Was extremely affordable and tolerable

Thanks, I am sorry you did not mention lights not working or stained sheets as we would of course dealt with any concerns at the time. Tim

It s a nice and very clean hostel. Have nt seen such a clean hostel for a while. Even when it was crowded. Tim and his wife where great hosts. They definately gave me the feeling of being welcome. I already booked a few more nights to stay.

• 5th Mar 2015

no kitchen.

• 4th Mar 2015

The helpfulness of host Tim was extremely refreshing, he knew the island like the back of his hand and he was also knowledgeable about where to enquire about various different useful services and attractions. The hostal itself was a nice clean place to stay with good value for money. A small stove top in the kitchen would be very useful for those of us travelling on student budgets :)

• 27th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Hostel Atlanta was nothing but kind to us. Tim, thank you so much for the shoes!

• 27th Feb 2015

I loved staying here! Immediately knew it was a wise decision upon meeting Tim. He made us feel welcome and went out of his way to provide maps, details, and help for during our stay. Room was fantastic, plenty large enough for my 2 friends and I and a roomy bathroom. Towels, soaps, shampoo... everything included. Will definitely be coming back as I fell in love with Mallorca!!

Really liked this hostel! Excellent staff, wifi, and location! Hot water in showers and right next to the beach. Owner was super nice! They have a microwave and toaster downstairs in the common room. Would definitely recommend! Easy access to the airport and center of Palma!

Homely feeling, friendly welcome. Very clean. I didn`t notice on the web pages that there is a kitchen (a positive surprise). It could be mentioned or highlighted. I booked the place accidentally (I was ment to stay in the center of Palma) and when I noticed it is far from the center I wanted to change the place. However after reading some comments on the web page I decided to keep this reservation. And I wasn`t disappointed at all. Thank you very much!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Finland

Tim was SO friendly and helpful with everything and we would definitely stay at Hostal Atlanta again if we returned to Palma. If you're going to the beach this is for you since it's a 30 second walk from the hostel to the strand but if you're planning on doing things in the city, it's about a 45 minute bus ride. Everything within the hostel was perfect though!

Best hostel ever with great stuff!

It was great. Tim, the manager, was extremely friendly and quirky. We communicated via handwritten notes (we were never at the same place at the same time) and that added exponentially to our experience. The building was clean and the terrace a definite plus.

• 21st Nov 2014

It was a nice place to stay in Palma. The STAFF was really kind with us for everything. I recommend it

• 17th Nov 2014

Do not have lockers to keep the value things.

you should put a phone at the reception so we can call the reception person when needed

• 31st Oct 2014

Best hostel in Mallorca. Olly and staff are by far the nicest owners I've had the privilege of meeting. Make sure to eat next door at Casa do Pulpo and ask for Stephen. Best food and staff on the island.

This is a great place to stay. The people is very friendly and extremely helpful. It's very clean and they provide a amazing customer service. Best experice ever!

• 24th Oct 2014

excelelent hostel , great staff and accomodations. Very near the beach, but away from the downtown

View all Palma de Mallorca Hostels