Hostal Atlanta Reviews

Calle Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Super nice staff!

• 7th Aug 2015

It was wonderful stay in El Arenal. Beautiful place, delicious food, great parties, close to Palma, 3min to the beach from the hostel, excellent staff, all you need is there.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Really lovely hostel, great value for money when you get a private room, with own bathroom and balcony for €50 with towels and everything included! We just stayed one night but if we are back we would definitely stay longer. Staff were amazingly helpful, particularly a lovely Northern Irish lady called Debs. She showed us a map and gave us her recommendations of where on the island to visit and we took her advice and saw some really beautiful areas. Highly recommended!

• 5th Aug 2015

The Hostal is located in the Arenal region. Near the beach and with helpful and friendly staff.You do not have breakfast.It does not have air conditioners which makes it very very very very difficult to sleep in the summer. My room did not smell good, a problem with the sewer probabily.

The receptionists were all really nice and welcoming. We were upgraded to a 2-bed-room which made it really nice and comfortable. Everything is clean. I can't really say anything about the atmosphere, since we only stayed one night and were barely there. Check-out at 11am is nice after a long night. You should only come here if you want to stay in El Arenal! It isn't actually in Palma, it is 30min bus ride away from Plaza Espana. Also, be ready to be surrounded by party people! Enjoy.

Great location, the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in, and nice staff!

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Finland

Everything you need in a hostel, nice rooms, good facilities and very helpful and friendly staff.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Norway

Stayed at Hostal Atlanta for 5 nights, was extremely impressed with everything about our stay. The location was perfect nice and close to the beach, restaurants and night life. The room was spacious and clean, one issue was the shower needed doors as the bathroom would easily be flooded. The staff were exceptionally welcoming and helpful. The food at the restaurant at the Hostal was delicious and affordable. Overall a great place to stay for many reasons and would recommend to anyone!

• 13th Jul 2015

Hostal Atlanta has a great staff, clean rooms, amazing food in the restaurant and is really close everything. I had great time there and if one day I come back to Mallorca I won't excited to stay there.

Had a lovely stay, the staff were super friendly, always ready to help and made you feel welcome - couldn't ask for more! Really relaxed vibe and social, great to meet people. Close to the beach. Rooms were clean.

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in.

A very very nice stay - we enjoyed the staff and le location. It was very easy to do everything. The facilities are nice and clean!

• 6th Jul 2015

Ridiculous that there is no aircon in rooms. Literally couldn't sleep

Really kind staff Hail to the English guy we called "John-Steeve", for his precious advices, the free beers and the cool talks Congratulations also to the Chef! Mister Termination! Really tasty quesadillas! Rooms are really clean and quiet I do recommend!

• 4th Jul 2015

This hostel was fantastic! I am traveling all over Europe and the staff here are some of the friendliest kindest people I have met. The hostel is a 5 minute walk from a main beach and a 15 minute walk to cool cliff formations on the water. It had rafts, umbrellas, and snorkel gear for us to borrow. GREAT STAY

Very nice hostel with great staff, good facilities & soooo clean, near by the beach. Highly recommend!

Awesome staff. Conveniently located a block from the beach

Pretty good hostel overall. No lockers or air conditioning but the place is pretty clean and social. Staff was amazing and always happy to help out with anything. They make some amazing ribs too!

• 29th Jun 2015

Hostel Atlanta was so much more than a place to stay during my stay in Mallorca, staff and amazing atmosphere there added so much to my time there. Their friendly, easygoing nature flows into those staying there & seems to be the backbone of a wonderful place with great, friendly people staying there. Hostel was always well kept and clean and good recommendations on things to do of any kind were a simple question away. Will only stay here on my next stay in Mallorca. And eat Olly's ribs, amazing

Thanks so much Olly and Tim! You guys made our stay at Mallorca even more awesome! The hostel is perfect, food is great and you guys are amazing! Best of luck in everything and we will defiantly recommend hostel Atlanta to anyone going to Mallorca :) Cheers Egypt :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4