Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Hostal Atlanta provided us a great time in Malhorca. The spotlight was definitely the staff, great people work in this hostel as they made all the efforts to answer our questions. They even changed our reservation to a better room without any fees included. Regarding location, even though the hostel is far away from Palma, there is close bus services that can take you there easily. There is also bus services to some beautiful beaches as EsTrenc (must see it).

Nice place, relaxed, close to the beach :)

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Romania

This was a very nice hostel in Arenal. At the end of the boulevard but still not a long walk to all the bars. The kitchen with refrigerator and microwave and cutlery was very handy and the bar was nice for watching soccer matches. I recommend to eat the burger or ribs at least one night! The staff was very very nice and in case of any problems they always wanted to help you with everything you needed!! It can be warm in the room at night but there is a fan. Poor wifi reception upstairs.

cheers girls . it was lovely to meet you both .

Really good hostel! Olly and Tim are really friendly and willing to help you if you need it. Great terrace and lounge downstairs. The rooms were very clean and good looking. The location is good. The restaurant is nice as well but don't forget to visit the restaurant next to the hostel: Casa do pulpo!

Would absolutely recommend to anyone to stay here. Not a single complaint! Staff are so kind and helpful, which really makes a huge difference.

The hostal is nice, quiet and very close to the beach. The Staff was great! Olly and Tim were super helpful. Thank you very much! We will be coming back to Mallorca and Hostal Atlanta!

perfect! very friendly atmosphere, excellent staff. my only concern was the toilet (too small and it makes a pool on the floor while you are taking a shower).

I actually couldn't recommend this place enough! Olly and tim were so wonderful to us and made us feel so at home and welcome we actually looked forward to coming back to the hostel everyday! The place has free snorkels and sunscreen and olly gave us great tips and ideas of what and where to go! Two girls from Australia a long way from home and the staff made us feel like we were at home :) great location 10 minutes from small beautiful beaches and near a supermarket! Thank you olly!

Awesome place with great location very close to the beach and VERY good staff! Tim and his crew do an amazing job there!!!

This place was great the staff were very helpful and the location was great. I'm actually planning to fly back to Palma and this is the place I will be staying.

• 9th Jun 2014

The best staff I've ever had at a Hostal. So sweet, welcoming, and fun. Couldn't have been better :)

• 7th Jun 2014

It's in a really great area- only 200 meters from the beach! The staff are so nice and would give me advice and suggestions before I even knew that I would have a question! Olly, Debs, and Tim will help you in any way they can- it really feels like you're around friends rather than hostel staff.

The staff are super friendly and go above and beyond to make you comfortable. We enjoyed our stay there very much. The hostel is very social and the food at the bar is good. The staff can recommend things to do and places to eat.

Great hostel, I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff are class and the food is great. It was nice not to sleep in bunk beds for a few nights too given all the beds are singles. Would definitely recommend it for all types of travellers

My daughter and myself thought is was a excellent hostel. the location was good because it was 21/2 blocks off the beach.Bus transit was close, easy to city centre and airport. Excellent staff great info on what to do.the ribs were the best we had in Spain.

• 29th May 2014

very warm atmosphere - excellent staff, perfect location (close to the beach), clean and comfy room; whal else one need?

The hostel is not exactly in palma, it's half an hour by bus from the city, but it's in a great location full of pubs, restaurants and bars and extremely close to the beach. and that's exactly what I needed. I can totally recommend this place, it's great value for money

Great staff. Really enjoyed our stay in Mallorca. Hostel rooms were on the small size, but the price was cheap and it was overall clean. Thanks, Olly and Debs!

Close to the beach, they offer lots of recommendations, overall a nice place to stay.

The staff is very kind! Olly from the bar is a very nice and funny guy and cooks the best ribs ever!! I recommend to go to mallorca with more friends to rent a car or to inform yourself about the attractions before arriving because the city doesn't have much touristic information ( one touristic place is in front of the hostel but they don't give very good information)

• 20th May 2014