Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

Great place to stay! Loved it!!

Tim was very nice and very helpful. The facilities were great, and my friends and I very much enjoyed our stay at Hostal Atlanta. It was a little far from the city center, but we enjoyed its location just the same. It was very easy to find a bus to the city center. I definitely recommend staying here!

• 20th Mar 2014

Our stay in the hostel was great! The owner was very nice and very quick to help us out with our plans for the weekend! As soon as we arrived, he pulled out maps to show us where we were and how to get to the closest bus station (which is only a 2-3 minute walk). He also told us about the activities in the area he recommended. The hostel's kitchen had a fridges/freezers to store food, and a microwave to heat up food. The room and bathroom was very clean--hotel quality!

• 15th Feb 2014

Tim was great. He helped us with suggestions for some great times in and around Mallorca. The hostel was clean and had great facilities. 5 minute walk to the beach but a 25min bus to the city centre. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Tim was awesome! He gave us some great tips for exploring the city, and all of his advice was spot on! I would definitely recommend this hostel!

• 17th Jan 2014

Tim made this absolutely the best hostel experience I've ever had. From the moment I walked through the door he made me feel right at home, and was an endless source of tips and advice for what to do and see in Mallorca while we were there! He was super helpful and I'd go back in a heartbeat!

• 18th Dec 2013

This was one of the best stays I've had in a European hostel. The owner/manager Tim was an absolute gem and was immensely helpful with anything we needed. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 17th Dec 2013
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Simply the best! Tim, I will be back...

Felt a bit understaffed, but manager very friendly and accommodating when he could be. I think how to get in and out of the hostal during "locked doors" hours would've been helpful. I had to jump out the window to make my 5:30 taxi. Room a bit stuffy at times, but otherwise a comfortable stay.

• 5th Nov 2013

Everyone gets 2 keys one for their room and one for the front door................

I had the best time in hostal Atlanta! Tim was so helpful and we got to see the best spots in Mallorca cause of him. It takes 2 minutes to get to the beach, around a 15 minute walk to the cliffs and cala blava (which is beautiful!) renting bikes is a must if you want to go to the center since it's quite far but there are buses that take you there throughout the whole day. Total worth the money! Thanks Tim!

I had a lovely time

Well, generally i think tha the hostel was very good. Clean n pleasent with nice common area. However, i would like to express my dissapoitment with Mr Olivier. His behaviour was very disrespectful. He continously tried to mock my accent which i found very unprofessional and disrespectful. He seems to be treating this job like a hobby not a profession. I think he should rethink his behaviour if he wants to continue working in this kind of buisness.

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Poland

Sorry if you took offense, I have spoken to Olly and he certainly did not mean to upset you and thought you were having fun with him. Tim

The hostel was great and the staff was wonderful with giving us some off the beaten track places to go see along with assisting in getting a rental car. The little restaurant next door was the best and we are so glad the staff had recommended it! The bar and restaurant were closed when we arrived so it was nice to have a place closeby. Everyone that we met was so friendly and welcoming.

Tim and Olly were so helpful! Best place we have stayed yet.

THE BEST!

• 23rd Oct 2013

Averagely good, no more, no less.

The host was great, very friendly and helpful. I would definitely suggest this place to others.

View all Palma de Mallorca Hostels