Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

I loved staying here! Immediately knew it was a wise decision upon meeting Tim. He made us feel welcome and went out of his way to provide maps, details, and help for during our stay. Room was fantastic, plenty large enough for my 2 friends and I and a roomy bathroom. Towels, soaps, shampoo... everything included. Will definitely be coming back as I fell in love with Mallorca!!

Really liked this hostel! Excellent staff, wifi, and location! Hot water in showers and right next to the beach. Owner was super nice! They have a microwave and toaster downstairs in the common room. Would definitely recommend! Easy access to the airport and center of Palma!

Homely feeling, friendly welcome. Very clean. I didn`t notice on the web pages that there is a kitchen (a positive surprise). It could be mentioned or highlighted. I booked the place accidentally (I was ment to stay in the center of Palma) and when I noticed it is far from the center I wanted to change the place. However after reading some comments on the web page I decided to keep this reservation. And I wasn`t disappointed at all. Thank you very much!

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Finland

Tim was SO friendly and helpful with everything and we would definitely stay at Hostal Atlanta again if we returned to Palma. If you're going to the beach this is for you since it's a 30 second walk from the hostel to the strand but if you're planning on doing things in the city, it's about a 45 minute bus ride. Everything within the hostel was perfect though!

Best hostel ever with great stuff!

It was great. Tim, the manager, was extremely friendly and quirky. We communicated via handwritten notes (we were never at the same place at the same time) and that added exponentially to our experience. The building was clean and the terrace a definite plus.

• 21st Nov 2014

It was a nice place to stay in Palma. The STAFF was really kind with us for everything. I recommend it

• 17th Nov 2014

Do not have lockers to keep the value things.

you should put a phone at the reception so we can call the reception person when needed

• 31st Oct 2014

Best hostel in Mallorca. Olly and staff are by far the nicest owners I've had the privilege of meeting. Make sure to eat next door at Casa do Pulpo and ask for Stephen. Best food and staff on the island.

This is a great place to stay. The people is very friendly and extremely helpful. It's very clean and they provide a amazing customer service. Best experice ever!

• 24th Oct 2014

excelelent hostel , great staff and accomodations. Very near the beach, but away from the downtown

Awesome people - especially staff! :-)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

We had a great stay in Hostal Atlanta! The location is perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would come back any time ;)

Great hostel, perfect location and excellent facilities and provisions (including free use of beach mats/parasols). You'll be entertained by the wonderful Ollie who provides a friendly and welcoming reception and will give you all the information you'll need about where to go and what to do. This hostel is perfect for the solo traveller. Everything brilliant, just please sort out the showers (water temperature has a life of its own!). Highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Oct 2014

absolutely great staff and help with me not knowing what to do with lost bankcard, etc. hostal is clean and staff superbly friendly. thanks for the great stay. kay

This is a well run establishment. Nothing is too much trouble. I arrived a day ahead of schedule which they handled with great efficiency. I had the misfortune to lose keys for my bike, not only was a search carried, but outlets were sourced to find replacement on the island. Tim & Olly were great, I would certainly be trying to get my golf syndicate to use the Atlanta in the future.

• 14th Oct 2014

Greeat Place!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

We had a great stay at Hostel Atlanta. The staff was wonderful! Not only were they all very helpful, they were also friendly, and not that "I have to be nice to you because it's part of my job" kind of friendly. They seem to genuinely care about all their guests! Highly reccomed anyone to stay here. We were sad to have to leave so soon.

• 7th Oct 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful time staying at Hostal Atlanta. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the location is just a 3 minute walk from the beach and a 5 minute walk to the half hour bus into Palma. Although there wasn't breakfast there is a supermarket right up the road. The only problem were some pesky ants that wouldn't leave our bathroom. Other than that, everything was exceptional!

View all Palma de Mallorca Hostels