Fabulous 1,325 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,325 Total Reviews
Hostal Atlanta Located at Calle Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca.
Spain
Palma de Mallorca 07600 El Arenal Calle Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca
89% 1325
39.4997524 2.7531480
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

We stayed during the week late September so probably just past high season. Olly was fantastic, helped us with our travel plans around Mallorca and his ribs are amazing!! The hostel bar and restaurant are closed outside high season. No lockers available in the hostel. I thought this could be improved on a bit, A 5 min walk to the beach 45 min bus to Palma. Only microwave is available, no stove or oven. Overall, the staff are fantastic and rooms are super clean. Tthanks Olly!!

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
21st Sep 2016

I only spent a little time here. Olly was great, and made sure I was comfortable there are individual plugs per bed (private double bed), so you can charge your phone. There's a restaurant downstairs, although I didn't get to try. It smelled really good though! Oh! And hot showers!!!

• joequin123
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

A little outdated some aspects but still very good. Great staff, good wifi, clean, good kitchen, so has all you need really.

• Israel, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

Hostel Atlanta is probably one of the best hostels wev'e staye'd at. Clean, great location, nice and quiet. The staff is super nice and helpfull. Did we mentioned clean? sparkling! we had absolutely the best time ever! going to miss u guys a lot. Atara and Noa, Israel.

• England, Female, 41+
7.1

Enjoyed it. Very good location - near to the bus from the airport with good directions to the Hostal. A short walk from the beach and all the amenities. The room was basic, but served the purpose and we had a very pleasant balcony. Staff friendly and helpful. Would like to see the bathrooms updated a little bit.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

Tremendous staff...couldnt have been more helpful and courteous...very much recommend a stay if you wanna stay in this area!

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2016

I only stayed here for a night, but it was ideal for my plans. I managed to get a twin room to myself and I had a nice quiet space to sleep off my flight. It's very close to the beach, it's in a great area (if you don't mind the odd hill). The shower/kitchen facilities were basic, but just right. The communal area looked nice but I never had the chance to use it - lots of board games, books and a pool table. There was also a cat - I recommend this hostel.

• catharinaohana
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

I really liked To stay there, very clean And organized I stayed 3 days there and I really enjoyed The guy works there, Is very cool And gave me advices where I should to go, places where I can have fun It's very close to the beach, maximum 10 minutes walking There is a tour agency in front of the hostel where you can to buy tickets for travel by boat and to know beautiful and amazing beaches

• France, Male, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

I've enjoy my stay at hostal Atlanta, location is great 5 Mn from beach. Staff were really nice and helpful, always smiling and having fun. Overall I'll recommend this hostal for staying

• Poland, Mixed Group, 31-40
4th Sep 2016

It's great hostel... staff very nice and helpfull, room nice and clean... everyday clean towels. In reception box full of sun creams, basket with beach umbrella's and things to play on the beach. Down stairs kitchen with fridges and dishes, table, games, books and tv. Hostel is 4 minutes from the beach and 2 min from the shops. I was there with my family...kids love it... especially a cat...