Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Staff are very helpful. Always happy to lend a hand with whatever is asked of them. If I could rate it higher I would.

I really liked stayed there, or better my friends and me loved the place and Mallorca... We felt like ours house!!

The hostel was awesome. Good value for money! The staff was super friendly. Also we could use beach towels umbrellas or other beach equipment for free. The bar and the kitchen was really nice. We really enjoyed the stay!

Staff was incredibly friendly, have advice on where to find incredibly beautiful deserted beaches, snorkelling and cliff jumping.

• 1st Sep 2014

The Hostal Atlanta was really really nice! My friend and I booked a double bed room and we were totally satisfied with it.

• 31st Aug 2014

Беше трудно да го открия. Справих се. Мястото не е лошо за парите. Намира се на пет минути от плажа. Não foi mal. Foi um pouco complicado encontrar, mas consega se. Os trabalhadores foram simpáticos. Praia fica no 5 minutos a pé. Gostei.

Staff are excellent, extremely helpful and friendly. The value for money is also very good. We liked the location, which is all the way to the south of Arenal and close to some cliffs where you can walk and swim. It's also away from the noisiest part of the beach, but still accessible to everything. While the cooking facilities are sparse, there's enough to make a snack or prepare simple foods. This is a HostAl, which means there's not supposed to be a kitchen. I would recommend staying there.

Thanks a lot for this nice time we had at Hostal Atlanta. Your advice and kindness helped us and made our stay even more enjoyable.

This was a great hostel. Staff were very friendly and it was easy to meet other people (not super easy as in some hostels as there were no shared meals but easy enough). I thought it was a little expensive and probably should have included breakfast for the price but overall very good. I would stay here again.

I've been here for a week. The overcrowded beach only three minutes walk from the hostel is not what I preferred but the staff was so awesome to help me out and within 15 minutes walk you could be all alone on a beach with rocks and shades from some trees. Also the public transport was good! If you prefer a clean room, the most friendly awesome staff ever, good atmosphere and cold beers go here!:) Ollie and Tim and all others thank you so much:) Greetings! Sanne (Dutchie)

• 24th Aug 2014

A cool place!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Good place to stay, but Arenal has just to many foreigner, specially germans and not much of a locals.. staff is very helpful, wifi works in the whole hostel.. rooms, bathroom are nice and clean.. I recommend this hostel!

The staff was amazing! Tim and Olly are super helpful and friendly. The hostel is easy to get to with the directions that they give you and it is near the beach. The rooms are a bit small and were very hot (no AC) compared to other places I have stayed in but that is the only negative comment about this hostel :)

• 10th Aug 2014

Amazing staff. Good location for Arenal - close to the beach. Everyone was really friendly!

Everyone here was super helpful. Tim was amazing. Made my short stay here feel homey and comfortable. I would definitely recommend Hostal Atlanta

I spent a night at the hostel while waiting some friends. The hostel is really close to the harbour, even though is in a quiet area so it's possible to sleep during the night. The room was small to be a double but it was functional. A fan was provided and there was also soap. The personnel was really nice and helpful; they look, and are, open to people and really want to improve your vacation! Definitely a good choice if you hit S'Arenal.

Overall, a very good hostel. Miguel, the owner, is a wonderful person. A very good host.

The staff and the facilities were great!. They even provide you sun cream and beach entertainment. The only negative point is that is bit noisy during the night because there is a bar on the basement, but nothing really that serious.

Very nice place, staff was helpfull and always ready to help. Good location. You can use their beach towels, sun umbrelas and suntan oils.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Staff were extremely friendly. Lost my suitcase before arriving and they helped me to contact the airline and follow up repeatedly. Also allowed us to use their private computer for emails as there were none in the hostel. Only thing that would be good was if the guests staying at the hostel were able to get a discount from the hostel restaurant.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4