Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

- really good location (near beach, supermarkets, clubs and relatively quiet at the same time) - cheap - nice standard (however not so good as seems at photos) - great atmosphere - friendly & helpful staff (special greetings to Olly!)

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

cheers , see you next time

Very good hotel well situated near in the seaside resort of S'Arena very close to Palma and the airport. Parking around the hotel is difficult in April and probably a challenge in high season. This nice old looking hotel is pleasant, with a welcoming and friendly staff. Our double room was large, clean and decorated. The common room provides the necessary for breakast, refrigerators, a micro wave oven but no hotplates; also a tennis table and wifi. Avoid rooms near the reception (noisy)

Staff was amazing and very helpful. Really made my experience!

• 19th Apr 2015

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Showers were tiny and I didn't care for having the shower curtain all over me while I tried to shower

Very pleasant stay. Our friend recommended us to stay and we we're not dissapointed! Would visit again if opportunity comes again.

Great reception from Tim... :D

• 10th Apr 2015

Thanks Tim for being extremely accommodating and friendly. If I ever find myself again in Mallorca, I will not hesitate to stay again!

• 8th Apr 2015

Loved Hostal Atlanta! Our flight was delayed twice so we didn't arrive until around 2am when reception was closed, but Tim still had our room keys out and waiting for us. The staff was so friendly and gave us ideas of what to do in Palma

• 8th Apr 2015

It really far away from city center and we had to walk around 10 mins from bus station. Besides, the kitchen area was too small and could only made a sandwiches.

Amazing Place, fun People and the owner Tim is a Real sweetheart :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

Super comfortable bed, clean and large room, reception was incredibly helpful with suggestions on what to do during the day and how to get there. A block from the beach and right next door to two amazing restaurants run by some of the nicest people I've ever met, and the food was wonderful. It was my friends birthday and the restaurant owner brought us free cake and champagne. Just made the trip an amazing experience because everyone was so nice and welcoming.

• 3rd Apr 2015

This was my second time staying at Hostal Atlanta and Tom did not disappoint! He is so incredibly nice and provides a lot of helpful information to his guests. The location is also great! The beach takes maybe 3 minutes to walk to

• 2nd Apr 2015

This hostel was great! It´s a little bit outside of the actual city of Palma, but I was still able to walk to Palma from the hostel. The walk was quite long, but really beautiful as it followed the coastline. I would absolutely recommend this place. I felt completely safe, the rooms were really spacious, the shower was warm, the internet was great. I had no problems and would definitely return.

The hostel was a little hard to find, but the staff were cordial in their reception. The bathroom floor was consistently wet, with seemingly no cause (even when I first walked in to the room). The balcony was fantastic though!

This hostel is really clean and the owner Tim is really really nice,he gave me the map of Palma and tell me where to see and visit.The price is amazingly cheap. 2 minutes walk to the beach and 20 minute bus to the center. I recommend this hostel if you travel in summer.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • China

Great experience and stay at Hostel Atlanta! STAFF Tim was extremely helpful, friendly and attentive. He went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. He even reserved a taxi for me in order to make my flight at 6am! Thank you! ACOMMODATIONS We were so happy about our room! We had the three-bed private room and ours even came with a terrace. It was very comfortable, spacious & had a lot of light coming in. We loved the downstairs kitchen, living space and selection of entertainment!

• 7th Mar 2015

Very nice staff! Great hostel!

Pretty good for a cheap place to stay. Met some interesting people who were also staying there, and the location probably would have been much better if during the busier time of year as a lot of shops closed earlier when I was here. The owner, Tim is extremely helpful and will answer any and all questions you may have! Complaints: lighting in the room was bad as 2 lights would not work, and the room was a bit dirty with stained sheets and dusty fan blades. Was extremely affordable and tolerable

Thanks, I am sorry you did not mention lights not working or stained sheets as we would of course dealt with any concerns at the time. Tim

It s a nice and very clean hostel. Have nt seen such a clean hostel for a while. Even when it was crowded. Tim and his wife where great hosts. They definately gave me the feeling of being welcome. I already booked a few more nights to stay.

• 5th Mar 2015