Hostal Atlanta

9.2
Superb 1419 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the hostel is so close to the beach and the sailing club. Definitely value for money.

• England, Male, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

Staff where awesome! Great value for money, clean and well maintained.

• France, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

Best place I ever stayed. Tom and Olly are really helpful. I was by myself and they introduced me to someone so I won't be alone. They know where are the good places. The hostel was really clean,great staff,good location.

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

very clean hostal, close to everywhere, great atmosphere and amazing staff. Special thanks to Tim and Olly, you made my stay memorable! The shower is perfect too. I travelled to many countries and this is the best hostal i have ever stayed in!

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

The shower is nice and hot. Olly and Tim are super welcoming and helpful, and the Hostal is close to the center too! I would definitely come back again in June :D

• Spain, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017

Really nice hostel, helpful staff and nice location. Definitely a place where I'd return.

9th Mar 2017

My friends and I loved Hostal Atlanta! It was a very cute, clean, and friendly place. The staff consistently went out of their way to welcome us and make our stay enjoyable. The location was perfectly near the shore, as well as an easy bus ride into Palma and other parts of the island. We fell in love with one of the hosts, Olly, who had amazing restaurant and day trip suggestions. If I ever find myself in Mallorca again, I plan on staying with Hostal Atlanta.

• England, Male, 18-24
6th Mar 2017

I have stayed at a few hostels around Europe on my travels and hostel Atlanta has been the best one so far, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Also great fun to be around. I met Tim on my first day and he helped me find my way around palma. Olly was great fun to be around super helpful and an absolute work horse. All my expectations were surpassed I loved my stay at the hostel Atlanta

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

This hostel was great- it felt like a bed and breakfast because of its comfortable feel and welcoming staff. The men at the front desk- Tim and Olly- were SO helpful and so friendly. They truly wanted to make sure their guests had the best experience in Mallorca. We did all their suggestions and our stay couldn't be better. Also the rooms were really nice, comfortable and the whole hostel was adorable. It was also a 5 minute walk to the beach. Loved it, would definitely go back.

• Dr-Croco
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
21st Feb 2017

Great Team, The stay at the hostel went incredibly well, Olly even helped me check into my room at midnight. Hope to come back!