Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The staff is incredibly friendly!

The location is somewhat outlying (took 40-70 minutes to get to central bus station). Mercadona hypermarket just round the corner. Very clean, perfect facilities. Great place for a beach week-end. Staff nice to explain how-to-s, including local sights and more distant places on the island.

perfect spot for staying away from the loud and creazy people from the balnearo6 but you still can join if you want. nice little bar with great staff. you get good recomenditions from olli and more than just a quick chat. bank and supermarket only 5 minuts away.

• 3rd May 2015

Hostel Atlanta provided me and my friend with by far the best hostel experience we've had thus far while traveling Europe. The staff went above and beyond to answer any questions or needs we had. The room and bathroom was always perfectly clean and maintained. Olly, especially, was one of the nicest people we have ever come across and made sure we had a fun day planned out everyday. They also know the island really well and have great recommendations of things to do around it!

• 2nd May 2015

Great place to relax by the beach. Close to bus stops and nice walks. Super friendly and helpful staff and large private rooms.

Nice spacious building for a hostel which is perfectly situated next to the beach and nightlife and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. Look forward to returning!

staff really friendly and welcoming. excellent local knowledge of area and suggested lots of activities to do. room was clean and comfortable. nice restaurant next door for evening meal although you are spoilt for choice as hostal is at southern end of a 5km long sandy city-style beach. its an easy walk to the bus stop to get into palma and buses are regular and you'll get a seat as its the first stop (it soon fills up!).

The staff was what set this hostel apart from other hostels. Very welcoming and friendly staff especially Olly, who made me feel at home the second I walked into the door

• 28th Apr 2015

- really good location (near beach, supermarkets, clubs and relatively quiet at the same time) - cheap - nice standard (however not so good as seems at photos) - great atmosphere - friendly & helpful staff (special greetings to Olly!)

• 22nd Apr 2015
  • Poland

cheers , see you next time

Very good hotel well situated near in the seaside resort of S'Arena very close to Palma and the airport. Parking around the hotel is difficult in April and probably a challenge in high season. This nice old looking hotel is pleasant, with a welcoming and friendly staff. Our double room was large, clean and decorated. The common room provides the necessary for breakast, refrigerators, a micro wave oven but no hotplates; also a tennis table and wifi. Avoid rooms near the reception (noisy)

Staff was amazing and very helpful. Really made my experience!

• 19th Apr 2015

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Showers were tiny and I didn't care for having the shower curtain all over me while I tried to shower

Very pleasant stay. Our friend recommended us to stay and we we're not dissapointed! Would visit again if opportunity comes again.

Tim is a great and very helpful person and also all the staff was friendly and accommodating. Good location for relax near to the beach.

Great reception from Tim... :D

• 10th Apr 2015

Thanks Tim for being extremely accommodating and friendly. If I ever find myself again in Mallorca, I will not hesitate to stay again!

• 8th Apr 2015

Loved Hostal Atlanta! Our flight was delayed twice so we didn't arrive until around 2am when reception was closed, but Tim still had our room keys out and waiting for us. The staff was so friendly and gave us ideas of what to do in Palma

• 8th Apr 2015

It really far away from city center and we had to walk around 10 mins from bus station. Besides, the kitchen area was too small and could only made a sandwiches.

Amazing Place, fun People and the owner Tim is a Real sweetheart :)

• 3rd Apr 2015

Super comfortable bed, clean and large room, reception was incredibly helpful with suggestions on what to do during the day and how to get there. A block from the beach and right next door to two amazing restaurants run by some of the nicest people I've ever met, and the food was wonderful. It was my friends birthday and the restaurant owner brought us free cake and champagne. Just made the trip an amazing experience because everyone was so nice and welcoming.

• 3rd Apr 2015