Hostal Atlanta Reviews

Calle Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Thanks so much Olly and Tim! You guys made our stay at Mallorca even more awesome! The hostel is perfect, food is great and you guys are amazing! Best of luck in everything and we will defiantly recommend hostel Atlanta to anyone going to Mallorca :) Cheers Egypt :)

Had a good time. Staff was super friendly!

• 24th Jun 2015

We had a room with bathroom, but the shower was broken, and the shower curtain was brown and it looked filthy. The bathroom in common with other people was much better. The worst were the croaches coming out from the shower!!!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

Thank so much for the hospitality, it felt more like I was staying with friends than at a hostel.

Great hostel! Incredible hosts too... Way too nice. I'd come back just for the candies!

The staff is amazing ! Always kind and ready to help. They care about customers and like their job and you can feel it. I absolutly recommend it the rool was really cheap for the value and you are just 50 m from the beach. Good location !

• 9th Jun 2015

Best hostel I've stayed in! Lovely staff, perfect location and the rooms have everything you need. Not too expensive for a private room, which made a nice change from dorms.

very good hostel, just beware that it's not located in Palma but in El arenal, about half an hour by bus from the city center. but the beach is extremely close to the hostel and there are plenty of clubs and pubs in the area. I defintely recommend this place

Very nice! Staff really helped me! I loved the island! Very nice bedroom, comfy beds. The shower was not that so good, but it's ok! The best hostel i've stayed in. The scottish group was a bit annoying, but ok.

Nice and laid-back place, staff are really friendly and welcoming. Direct bus connections to the airport and Palma center nearby, although the trip takes some time. Not a party hostel (which is something I appreciate). Patio is a nice place to enjoy a beer from the bar in the basement.

The staff is incredibly friendly!

The location is somewhat outlying (took 40-70 minutes to get to central bus station). Mercadona hypermarket just round the corner. Very clean, perfect facilities. Great place for a beach week-end. Staff nice to explain how-to-s, including local sights and more distant places on the island.

We really enjoyed our stay at Hostal Atlanta. Arenal Beach was not really for us but Olly made a recommendation to hire a car and explore some cool areas of the island. We took his advice and had some of the best days on our 6 month trip. Good place overall. Would be cool if they had a oven and hotplate.

perfect spot for staying away from the loud and creazy people from the balnearo6 but you still can join if you want. nice little bar with great staff. you get good recomenditions from olli and more than just a quick chat. bank and supermarket only 5 minuts away.

• 3rd May 2015

Hostel Atlanta provided me and my friend with by far the best hostel experience we've had thus far while traveling Europe. The staff went above and beyond to answer any questions or needs we had. The room and bathroom was always perfectly clean and maintained. Olly, especially, was one of the nicest people we have ever come across and made sure we had a fun day planned out everyday. They also know the island really well and have great recommendations of things to do around it!

• 2nd May 2015

Great place to relax by the beach. Close to bus stops and nice walks. Super friendly and helpful staff and large private rooms.

Really nice hostel: clean, cheap, close to the beach, and superfriendly and helpfull staff ! The hostel is located in Arenal, a beach area close to Palma. You can bike to Palma in an hour, but everything you need is in Arenal as well (beach, restaurants, shops, bars ;) ) I was in Mallorca a bit early in the season, so the hostel was not crazy busy yet, but for sure this is a good party spot over summer :) Definitely also try the restaurant next door ! Best food ever !

Nice spacious building for a hostel which is perfectly situated next to the beach and nightlife and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. Look forward to returning!

staff really friendly and welcoming. excellent local knowledge of area and suggested lots of activities to do. room was clean and comfortable. nice restaurant next door for evening meal although you are spoilt for choice as hostal is at southern end of a 5km long sandy city-style beach. its an easy walk to the bus stop to get into palma and buses are regular and you'll get a seat as its the first stop (it soon fills up!).

The staff was what set this hostel apart from other hostels. Very welcoming and friendly staff especially Olly, who made me feel at home the second I walked into the door

• 28th Apr 2015