Hostal Atlanta Reviews

c/ Terral 50, El Arenal, Palma, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Tim was SO friendly and helpful with everything and we would definitely stay at Hostal Atlanta again if we returned to Palma. If you're going to the beach this is for you since it's a 30 second walk from the hostel to the strand but if you're planning on doing things in the city, it's about a 45 minute bus ride. Everything within the hostel was perfect though!

Best hostel ever with great stuff!

It was great. Tim, the manager, was extremely friendly and quirky. We communicated via handwritten notes (we were never at the same place at the same time) and that added exponentially to our experience. The building was clean and the terrace a definite plus.

• 21st Nov 2014

It was a nice place to stay in Palma. The STAFF was really kind with us for everything. I recommend it

• 17th Nov 2014

Do not have lockers to keep the value things.

you should put a phone at the reception so we can call the reception person when needed

• 31st Oct 2014

This is a great place to stay. The people is very friendly and extremely helpful. It's very clean and they provide a amazing customer service. Best experice ever!

• 24th Oct 2014

excelelent hostel , great staff and accomodations. Very near the beach, but away from the downtown

Awesome people - especially staff! :-)

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Poland

We had a great stay in Hostal Atlanta! The location is perfect and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We would come back any time ;)

Great hostel, perfect location and excellent facilities and provisions (including free use of beach mats/parasols). You'll be entertained by the wonderful Ollie who provides a friendly and welcoming reception and will give you all the information you'll need about where to go and what to do. This hostel is perfect for the solo traveller. Everything brilliant, just please sort out the showers (water temperature has a life of its own!). Highly recommend this hostel.

• 18th Oct 2014

absolutely great staff and help with me not knowing what to do with lost bankcard, etc. hostal is clean and staff superbly friendly. thanks for the great stay. kay

This is a well run establishment. Nothing is too much trouble. I arrived a day ahead of schedule which they handled with great efficiency. I had the misfortune to lose keys for my bike, not only was a search carried, but outlets were sourced to find replacement on the island. Tim & Olly were great, I would certainly be trying to get my golf syndicate to use the Atlanta in the future.

• 14th Oct 2014

Greeat Place!

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

We had a great stay at Hostel Atlanta. The staff was wonderful! Not only were they all very helpful, they were also friendly, and not that "I have to be nice to you because it's part of my job" kind of friendly. They seem to genuinely care about all their guests! Highly reccomed anyone to stay here. We were sad to have to leave so soon.

• 7th Oct 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful time staying at Hostal Atlanta. The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the location is just a 3 minute walk from the beach and a 5 minute walk to the half hour bus into Palma. Although there wasn't breakfast there is a supermarket right up the road. The only problem were some pesky ants that wouldn't leave our bathroom. Other than that, everything was exceptional!

Warm welcome, felt @ home. I had the dorm with the greatest private terrace ever encountered @ an hostal. Nice atmosphere, hostal meets to my expectations, except the facility to cook someting on your own would I miss when I have a longer stay. Daily fresh towels are very appreciated. Next visit in Mallorca, I would be glad to pass by! :-)

Great hostel with awesome staff! Ollie is an absolute champ! Bar was cool and the hostel is in a great location with good restraunts and beaches nearby defiantly hire a car and do the cliff jump that Ollie suggests!

First of all, Olly who works at Hostal Atlanta is the bomb dot com... He is so much fun and even offered to take me and a couple others cliff jumping. He really likes to have a good time! All the other staff was so so sooo friendly as well. This hostal is super close to the beach, and a very good location. It also has a restaurant downstairs where the burgers and ribs are amazing! Do yourself a favour and stay at this hostal, it was lovely!

The staff working there is just incredibly welcoming and nice. They are ready to do everything to help you and feel like home. I had a awesome time!

• 25th Sep 2014