6.4
Good 10 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 10 Total Reviews
Hostal Atlantis Cusco Located at Avenue Lucrepata D - 1, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cusco Avenue Lucrepata D - 1
64% 10
-13.5150368 -71.9698373
    Rooms available

7th Jun 2016
2.9

I have never left a review this low before, and I hope never to do so again, but this hostel lost or threw away my $450 medical device, which I need for my health. They barely looked for it, charged me full price, and never apologized. Do NOT stay here! Tiraron en la basura o perdieron un devicio medical que me costaba $450 usd y que requiro por la salud. No trataba a encontrarlo y no apologizaba. NO se queda aquí.

• New Zealand, Couple, 41+
10th May 2016
7.4

We chose this Hostal in desperation, a little more than we had been spending but it was good to have hot water and peace and quiet. We had some words lost in translation and we could have stayed another night but the young receptionist led us to believe there was not a vacancy, so we moved