Hostal Atlantis Cusco

Rating 10 Total Reviews
Rating 10 Total Reviews

7th Jun 2016
2.9

I have never left a review this low before, and I hope never to do so again, but this hostel lost or threw away my $450 medical device, which I need for my health. They barely looked for it, charged me full price, and never apologized. Do NOT stay here! Tiraron en la basura o perdieron un devicio medical que me costaba $450 usd y que requiro por la salud. No trataba a encontrarlo y no apologizaba. NO se queda aquí.