Hostal Azahar Cordoba Reviews

C/ Cardenal González, 68, Cordoba, Spain

It is one of the best hotels I have visited Sincerily recommend it to travelers

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Location is great, next to the Mezquita! Room is simple, but with all the facilities you need including airco. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel though, but loved our stay in this city!

When I first arrived the staff were particularly rude, telling me I could not travel (or stay in the hostel) with only my driving licence as a form of ID. It was not until my boyfriend showed he was a student from Granada that we got anything out of them. The room was sweet, small, very clean and good location. My only complaint would be that you could hear everything from the street, the hallways and other rooms.

This hostel was amazing. Somehow I managed to miss that it was *right* at the back corner of La Mezquita, which was a nice surprise when I got there. The facilities are all new and modern, everything (air conditioning, Wi-Fi, elevator, etc.) works great, the canned drinks in the lobby that you can put on your tab were nice and convenient, and the staff was super friendly and helpful (storing luggage, calling a taxi). I would stay at this hostel again in a heartbeat. I had a great time there!

I loved everything about this hostel. The room was amazing and the staff were lovely - I got some great recommendations. I wish I'd stayed longer.

Had an excellent stay. Would definitely stay hre again next timei am in cordoba.

An excellent Hotel. Close to the old Mosque and historic places of Cordoba. We enjoyed very much our one night stay ın this hotei. Staff very helpful and kind

• 8th Jun 2014
  • Albania

Amazing location and the staff was really helpful and nice. The rooms were small but comfortable. Everything was clean and worked well. The door to the bathroom didn't shut all the way, which was weird, but the air conditioning worked SUPER well. Great for the hot days we spent in Cordoba. I recommend thing place for couples on a budget.

Great staff, great breakfast and wonderful views of Alhambra.

Friendly staff and the room like a hotel room more that a hostel. The location is really really great, which located inside the old town and just adjacent to the cathedral and roman bridge. Recommended to all of you. Clean room and silent environment.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts