Hostal Azahar Cordoba Reviews

C/ Cardenal González, 68, Cordoba, Spain

The location was as central as it can get - right next to the Mezquita! The hostel felt more like a hotel - with thorough room cleaning service each day. We stayed in a double room with private bathroom in the center of the hostel, with patios to two sides. This gave a nice atmosphere but at the same time we could thus hear everything through the relatively thin walls and windows. The staff was friendly and helpful in recommending us places to eat.

Super well located and easy to locate place. Room was tiny but sufficient. Parking available which is important when staying in the old town. No breakfast available though.

It is one of the best hotels I have visited Sincerily recommend it to travelers

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff. Location is great, next to the Mezquita! Room is simple, but with all the facilities you need including airco. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel though, but loved our stay in this city!

When I first arrived the staff were particularly rude, telling me I could not travel (or stay in the hostel) with only my driving licence as a form of ID. It was not until my boyfriend showed he was a student from Granada that we got anything out of them. The room was sweet, small, very clean and good location. My only complaint would be that you could hear everything from the street, the hallways and other rooms.

This hostel was amazing. Somehow I managed to miss that it was *right* at the back corner of La Mezquita, which was a nice surprise when I got there. The facilities are all new and modern, everything (air conditioning, Wi-Fi, elevator, etc.) works great, the canned drinks in the lobby that you can put on your tab were nice and convenient, and the staff was super friendly and helpful (storing luggage, calling a taxi). I would stay at this hostel again in a heartbeat. I had a great time there!

I loved everything about this hostel. The room was amazing and the staff were lovely - I got some great recommendations. I wish I'd stayed longer.

Had an excellent stay. Would definitely stay hre again next timei am in cordoba.

View all Cordoba Bed and Breakfasts