Hostal Azahar Cordoba

Superb 86 Total Reviews
Superb 86 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 41+
22nd Dec 2016

This was my first time ever using Hostel World, and what a great experience it was. I am sure I stayed at one of the best Hostels in Spain. The Hostel was perfectly located at the foot of the castle. It was extremely clean and the staff were excellent.

16th Dec 2016

Hostel Azahar is located in a wonderful place, across the street from the La Mezquita, really the place you should not miss while in Cordoba! Because of an error in booking we ended up staying in the suite, a wonderful room with a private terrace. We loved it, but I can't say anything about the other rooms...so if you want to go a bit more economically I can't advise you. Staff were helpful and the place was clean.