Hostal Backpackers� Inn Reviews

Juan Rodriguez 245 y Diego de Almagro, Quito, Ecuador

The staff was really great, but i found the organization a little bit unprofessional, i booked for a 4 bed room and I slept more than 2 nights with 6 people at the room. And at the first night I had to sleep at a improvised bed, really terrible! And the other problem is that they have no bathrooms enought to the amount of guests.

Awful stay at Hostal Backpackers Inn. Luckily we only stayed one night! The wifi never worked, we got there in the afternoon and it had been raining but this had stopped about an hour before our arrival. The staff spoke no English at all. We managed to find some English speakers to translate for us, we asked for the wifi password and apparently because of the "bad weather" it wasn't working! All the other hostels & hotels around had their wifi networks available so this didn't make any sense!

when i get there wifi doesn't work so i asked her when wifi does work?she told me with smile tomorrow will be okay but it was not true .i asked the person who stayed same room .she told me it was not working wifi since she has been in this hostel 5days ago .wifi problem still exist until my going to some other hostel. i spent 2 nights