Hostal Bakano Backpackers Reviews

Calle 16 #2-86 La Candelaria, Bogota, Colombia

The staff are fantastic. Big problem for me was not being able to speak enough Spanish. No one speaks English. I was lucky that my friend does as they have a lot of fantastic information. The hostel is near the square so perfectly located and the hostel is conscious of front door security. There are lockers as well. My 1 complaint is the red lacquer they use on the floor. Covers the feet so socks get coated in it.

• 24th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Great Staff, good atmo, very good location...

For sure one of the best hostels of my trip. I strongly recommend it. Everything perfect, thanks hostel bakano!

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Anguilla

Very friendly staff , perfect location. Felt totally safe and at ease and at home straight away for our first 2 nights in Coloumbia.

We stayed for 4 days & 4 nights and really enjoyed our accommodations. The Morning Staff was especially nice & sweet and made us feel like their own kids. (Hola Señora Mary

• 28th Oct 2015

Morning coffee was provided free, as was toast. The location near plaza periodontal couldn't be beat. Our only complaint was that the immersion shower could have been hotter with more flow.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Nice location and mood. People are friendly and is very quiet and safe!!!