8.8
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews
Hostal Bakano Backpackers Located at Calle 16 #2-86 La Candelaria, , Bogota.
Colombia

• Canada, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Feb 2016
7.4

Decent location in the Candelaria but it had no atmosphere while I was staying there. The staff are amazing and will make you feel at home.

14th Feb 2016
6.3

The location wasnt guided properly. The bathrooms were a bit far from my room. The staff is very nice and helpful but what i didnt like is after 9 pm you have to get the staff there to open the door for you every time you come or go out and the door is in another room then the reception...in a way i felt a bit of a curfew cuz how many times i would wake her up to open the door.

30th Jan 2016

Great hostel. The staff was very friendly. They didn't speak any English so it was a bit hard for me but they were patient! The only thing I didn't like was that a family with 3 young children stayed there and the kids would wake up at 6 am and scream. Other than that it was a good hostel. The location is perfect.

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
24th Jan 2016

The staff are fantastic. Big problem for me was not being able to speak enough Spanish. No one speaks English. I was lucky that my friend does as they have a lot of fantastic information. The hostel is near the square so perfectly located and the hostel is conscious of front door security. There are lockers as well. My 1 complaint is the red lacquer they use on the floor. Covers the feet so socks get coated in it.

• Chile, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2016

Great Staff, good atmo, very good location...

7th Jan 2016
8.0

The staff were awesome! After I mentioned needing to buy clothes, a staff member and her boyfriend took me to market full of shops and spent over 30 minutes helping me! It was such a kind and unexpected gesture that really made my day! While some little things were missing, and the bell ringing was a bit annoying, the nice staff made it a good place to stay! I will be stopping by the next time I am in the city for sure:)

• Anguilla, Male, 18-24
17th Dec 2015

For sure one of the best hostels of my trip. I strongly recommend it. Everything perfect, thanks hostel bakano!

• England, Couple, 31-40
15th Dec 2015

Very friendly staff , perfect location. Felt totally safe and at ease and at home straight away for our first 2 nights in Coloumbia.