8.8
Fabulous 44 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 44 Total Reviews
Hostal Bellavista Puerto Natales Located at Galvarino 335, , Puerto Natales.
Chile
Puerto Natales Ultima Esperanza, Magallanes Galvarino 335
88% 44
-51.7269483 -72.4980925
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 25-30
21st Feb 2016
5.7

Very homey place. Staff were friendly but very hard to find. Facilities were very 'rustic'. Wifi was on and off. Decided to stay at another place after our trek and were so thankful we did. Not the best place in town and would not stay again. Upside, they accept credit card!

30th Jan 2016

Very helpful staff. Quiet except for neighborhood dog barking all night. Good value for money.

11th Jan 2016

Pleasantly surprised

4th Jan 2016

I LOVE this hostel. I felt like home here - very cozy and comfortable. They have great prices on rental equipment, let me keep my stuff at the hostel while I was hiking in Torres Del Paine for a few days (including keeping my valuables safe), were very helpful with bus information and restaurant recommendation, and have laundry onsite (we gave ours to them at like 10PM and it was done that night). Very wonderful people work here - the hostel is well located and just so comfortable. I'm a fan!