Hostal Bellavista Puerto Natales Reviews

Galvarino 335, Puerto Natales, Chile

A great hostel in the centre of Puerto Natales with amazing staff who help you with everything about your trip. We felt like coming home from Torres del Peine! Thank you for a great time!

I had made a reservation months in advance for this hostel and got a conformation number etc. I returned extremely tired and hungry from a long trek and when I arrived there the woman said she was sorry and she gave my rom to someone else. To add insult to injury she sent me to the other side of town to another hostel she claimed she called and made a reservation for me. I walked ALL the way over there and got no room and they said she never called them. So there I was carrying 40kg of bags...

• 15th Feb 2015