Hostal Belmont Plaza Reviews

Antepara E3-78 y Vicente Le�n, San Blas, Quito, Ecuador

I was very happy statying at Hostel Belmont. It is basic (but of course, so cheap!) but have all you need. A good bed, a clean and good bathroom. Perfectly working wifi. Not allowing alcohol you don't have to get disturbed in the middle of the night by drunk people. The staff were very friendly. The hostel had a nice roof terrace with amazing view over the city. Whenever I need a bed in Quito I sure know where to go.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Cheap and cheerful, this place was nothing special but had a good location, a good price, and really nice hosts. They were kind enough to book us a taxi to the airport and let us in early as we had arrived on an overnight bus.

These pictures do not show how really looks like a hotel. Dirty, cramped and smelly room. The terrace and kitchen available nightmare !!! Ubiquitous dirt and cockroaches !!!

I really liked this hostel. A private room with en-suite bathroom all for $7 a night which is the equivalent to under £5 a night. It was clean enough and the staff (the Husband and Wife) were really friendly and helpful. The hostel is located very close to the Old Town and New Town, both a walk away. Either way, it has an amazing location, nice staff, clean and private facilities so no constant fear of being robbed like some hostels. Very good hostel and I really enjoyed my stay here.

actually its a really simple place.. right what you can have with 7 usd. really quite place.. and good location, but even if it was a little old, they can do a bitter effort to make it more clean..

• 22nd Jun 2014