Hostal Bronce Reviews

Calle Bronce, 25, Nerja, Spain

Fantastic place. Great front reception staff. Kichen wasnt good but we ate out so it didnt matter. Only thing that let it down was an overzealous cleaning lady that came in at 10am each day without waiting long after knocking. She also came in early on our final day wanting us to leave prior to check out time so she could clean. When you're on holidays trying to have a sleep in, this is frustrating.

The staff and workaway's were really nice and helpful. Great price for a private room. The hostel runs fun activities. Nerja is a beautiful location and Ed tries very hard to make the experience great for everyone! Would definitely return!

I've stayed at Hostal Bronce several times before, and it was the usual friendly welcome this time! It was a pleasure, as always! (although they could fix the shower fitting in my room: the shower is great, otherwise)

• 15th May 2014

Great place to stay with an excellent value. The location was great and the staff organized social events around town that got everyone together. They do an excellent job at this hostel. The only downside was the basement was a bit muggy, but overall I would stay here again no doubt!

Nice area, frendly and helpful staff, great time >>>>> I strongly recommend!!!!!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Poland

For the price, this place is hard to beat. Thoroughly recommended.

• 9th Apr 2014

The kitchen was tiny and disgusting.

The staff was absolutely incredible and the area is perfect. If I could give better than an excellent rating I would in a heartbeat! The owner planned a bar crawl for anyone staying at this hostel and our group felt so welcome and we had tons of fun. Best hostel experience I've had thus far.

• 1st Mar 2014

Perfect location, great staff who will take you out when you are lonely and will help you with anything you need. Walls are pretty thin and the cleaner is very loud (she starts at 11) so you might wanna bring earplugs. She also comes in immediately after knocking your door, asking you if your room needs cleaning :) kitchen is very basic and wifi didn't reach our room. But it is really a nice place with a great vibe totally worth the money!

View all Nerja Bed and Breakfasts