Hostal Bronce Reviews

Calle Bronce, 25, Nerja, Andalucia, Spain

The kitchen was tiny and disgusting.

The staff was absolutely incredible and the area is perfect. If I could give better than an excellent rating I would in a heartbeat! The owner planned a bar crawl for anyone staying at this hostel and our group felt so welcome and we had tons of fun. Best hostel experience I've had thus far.

• 1st Mar 2014

Perfect location, great staff who will take you out when you are lonely and will help you with anything you need. Walls are pretty thin and the cleaner is very loud (she starts at 11) so you might wanna bring earplugs. She also comes in immediately after knocking your door, asking you if your room needs cleaning :) kitchen is very basic and wifi didn't reach our room. But it is really a nice place with a great vibe totally worth the money!

The hostel is situated very central only maximum 5 minutes walk from the bus station. Staff were kind and tried to help. The facilities in the kitchen are extremely basic and the kitchen is tiny. Wifi is only available in the lobby. I had very bad luck. The guest before me must have been a big smoker. Everything in the room stinked smoke. The staff changed the blanket but it didn't help. They should write a clear prohibition sign. I had a heater which was good in the cold winter night.

Such a nice place,..what can I say..??? There is so many things to say..... Nice friendly staff, a small beautifull roof terasse, and a little kitchen... everything I needed.. easy internet acces for free... clean everywhere, and a very autentic spanish atmosphere!!! Bueno! Belissimo! I can only recomend this place,,,, and the price, very acceptable..low compared to what you get for your money! I loved that place, and thet street Calle Bronce!! grazias...Hasta Luego!

View all Nerja Bed and Breakfasts