Hostal Bruña Reviews

C/ Moratin, 50 - 2o piso, Madrid, Spain

Hostal Bruña in Madrid was a well run family hotel close to the centre of town and in close proximity to eateries and attractions. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, great value for money and great staff although the language barrier presented a few minor issues at times.

Hote Bruna is a family owned buisness, and the only English speaking staff was the younger son, who was not always available. Very inconvenient unless you speak fluent spanish. There was a bath tub, but no bath stopper available. Also, I had made a reservation for two nights (minimum for the weeend), but my reservation for my first night was cancelled by the night before. It made my travelling stressful.

• 31st May 2014