Hostal Campo Base Reviews

Toconao 535, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Absolutely fabulous hostel - the best I have stayed in whilst travelling all over South America. Clean and modern with great facilities, including lots of extra bonuses like a free bottle of water every day. In a good location with super friendly staff. Would recommend to everyone!

I have never been in such a clean hostel! Breakfast was great, I loved my stay there!

Thumbs up!! They have evrything you need. Breaksfast (included) is awesome!

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed on my South American travels. I stayed back in July, so it was winter and the thick feathered quilts and heating were very well received, as temperature dropped to -20C or so at night. The breakfast was really something too; pancakes or eggs, continental and even peanut butter! The staff were very accommodating and friendly. The hostel offers a discount on tours too and should you take a very early morning one and miss breakfast, a snack is provided.

Staff are the only thing which lets down this very well equiped hostel. Best breakfast I've had in Sputh America!

Very clean and comfortable hostel! They provide packed breakfast if you are going on an early tour which is very nice! Good location near the main square

Very clean hostel with great breakfast and friendly, helpful staff. well located. nice quiet hostel.

This hostel is AMAZING! The cleanliness was excellent and the staff would really go the extra mile for the guests. The breakfast is very good, but in case you can't have it because of an early tour, they prepare you a really good snack for you to take to your tour and not be hungry! Awesome feather blankets! Plus, you can take the hostel's towells for the tours, and they will gladly change them for you when you get back! I highly recommend this hostel! It's worth every dollar!

The best hostel I've ever been. Good staff team, specially Cynthia. Melhor hostel que já fiquei. Muito boa equipe administrativa, especialmente a Cynthia.

Good hostel - very clean and a little away from the main square means that you can always find peace and quiet. I also stayed at La Ruca whilst in San Pedro and, if I had to choose between them, I'd probably stay at La Ruca next time.

View all San Pedro de Atacama Hostels