Hostal Campo Base Reviews

Toconao 535, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I have never been in such a clean hostel! Breakfast was great, I loved my stay there!

Thumbs up!! They have evrything you need. Breaksfast (included) is awesome!

Staff are the only thing which lets down this very well equiped hostel. Best breakfast I've had in Sputh America!

Very clean and comfortable hostel! They provide packed breakfast if you are going on an early tour which is very nice! Good location near the main square

Very clean hostel with great breakfast and friendly, helpful staff. well located. nice quiet hostel.

This hostel is AMAZING! The cleanliness was excellent and the staff would really go the extra mile for the guests. The breakfast is very good, but in case you can't have it because of an early tour, they prepare you a really good snack for you to take to your tour and not be hungry! Awesome feather blankets! Plus, you can take the hostel's towells for the tours, and they will gladly change them for you when you get back! I highly recommend this hostel! It's worth every dollar!

The best hostel I've ever been. Good staff team, specially Cynthia. Melhor hostel que já fiquei. Muito boa equipe administrativa, especialmente a Cynthia.

Good hostel - very clean and a little away from the main square means that you can always find peace and quiet. I also stayed at La Ruca whilst in San Pedro and, if I had to choose between them, I'd probably stay at La Ruca next time.

Friendly, helpful staff. Good wifi. Good location.

• 13th Apr 2014

Hostal Campo Base is a very nice place to stay and one of the best ones in San Pedro de Atacama! It's very clean and the beds in the rooms are really comfortable. The breakfast is very good with a ig choice of different food and drinks. They cook even scrambled eggs and pancakes for you! Sintia who works on the reception is extremely friendly and helpful!! She invested a lot of time to help me!!! If I return to San Pedro de Atacama I'll definately stay at Campo Base again because I enjoyed it!!!

Great hostel! Very clean, comfortable, in a great location, and breakfast not only offers the usual bread, spreads, juice, milk but also fruit, pancakes and eggs. And the nicest thing is that when you leave before breakfast starts, they prepare you a very nice take away breakfast! The staff is lovely, made sure everything was perfect during my stay. I also booked the tours with them. They give a discount and the tour company was very good. Highly recommended.

Hostel muito agradável, limpo, staff atenciosa, bom café da manhã. Ótimas camas e roupa de cama. Toalhas limpas! Recomendo muito!

This was a beautiful hostel. We loved our stay here. It's not a social butterfly but the rooms are fantastic. We had a double private room and the beds were to die for. Nice feather duvets etc. as a couple this place worked well for us and we would recommend to anyone who needed to chill out time before of after the 3 days of bouncing around on the salt flat tours. Close to everything you need. The Map on how to get here is terrible - get a cab or email them for better directions!

Lovely clean hostel! Felt homely. Great thoughtful touches such as individual lights for each bunk and shelves even for the top bunks. Great breakfast too. Loved the fruit salad

View all San Pedro de Atacama Hostels