Hostal Campobello

Fabulous 46 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Male, 31-40
5th Aug 2017
4.9

The hostel is very far from the touristic places in Bogotá. That means you have to spend a lot for traveling within the city. And... if you are an European citizen, you will be treated wonderfully by the owner. But, I am Mexican, and I have felt that she was not very comfortable for having me in her hostel. So, I hated the experience of being there.

2nd Aug 2017

I stayed in a nice room in a large, family home. Very comfortable bed. The furniture on the first floor is elegant and comfortable. It's definitely family friendly; a large family was there when I was there. Great internet. The fresh-squeezed orange juice for breakfast was delicious. Cons are the neighborhood, it's residential/commercial without interesting restaurants/bars/cafés that are close enough for me.

• USA, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

We had a very nice stay at Campobello. The bread & breakfast is calm and a great place to relax after a long night/day out in Bogota. The staff were super friendly and accommodating as well. There is really nothing I could complain about!

You are always welcome