Hostal Casa Areka Reviews

Calle T. Duque y 55, frente al super 99, Paitilla, Panama City, Panama

Great place to stay, location is perfect, staff is very very helpful. Breakfast was delicious with all the fresh fruit 😄 I will definitely return to this hostel, no need to look anywhere else 😄

Felt like home :-) Oswald and his nephew were pretty welcoming and They even offered me the couch to sleep at when They were fully booked... I came back and I would defenitly come back again!

The staff here were so friendly and helpful, the hostel had a lovely, chilled out feel to it. The breakfast was spot on. We stayed in a private double which was spotless and very homely. Hope to stay here again

Very helpful (e.g. with airport pick-up or tours) and friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere and very clean rooms and bathrooms. Also there is a delicious breakfast included in the price. Great place to stay!

• 16th Jan 2015

Casa Areka is without doubt one of the best hostels I have been in during my 4 month of traveling. Friendly staff, good atmosphere, big kitchen, pool x 2, what else you need? :)

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

hey!!! How´s Colombia!!!!! land of the most beauty women! Good luck mate... Muchas Gracias!

Great staff, good location

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Great hostel! Very friendly owner and staff. We stayed in the private double and it was a lovely big double room with fridge and coffee making facilities. And it was serviced daily.. Felt much more like we were staying in a hotel! All for a very good price, much cheaper than anywhere in Casco Viejo! The location was good, more quiet residential but some shops over the road, and we found it easy enough to walk to restaurants and calle Uruguay. And readily available cheap taxis to casco viejo!

Muchas Gracias!!!!! have a great 2015!!!