Hostal Casa Nico Reviews

Calle 63 #517 por 66-A y 68. Col Centro., Merida, Yucatan. Mexico., Merida, Mexico

Casa Nico was simple but clean and charming. They had a small kitchen for guests to use. The staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious. The building they are in is really pretty and interesting. You can explore all the way up to the roof. The wifi was great. The hostel was quiet and laidback.

• 28th Dec 2014

bedbugs!!!!!! I love the staff and everyone I met there, but mosquitos and the bedbugs almost killed me there

OK so yeah. i had a private room, smelled awful. the smell went away after sometime but still. the water in the shower was always cold which I suppose was fine since it was hot in Merida. mosquitos all over. I was itching on the bus ride home. staff were helpful and nice. atmosphere was lame, Merida is kinda boring tbh. ummm no, I can't recommend it, sorry!

The place lacks any kind of atmosphere and could do with a god scrub and perhaps a total make over.

Good location near the plaza but rooms facing into a very noisy street full of cars. The bathroom was horrible. Stayed only one night and I wouldn't go back there if I happen to be in Merida again.

View all Merida Bed and Breakfasts