Hostal Casa Nico Reviews

Calle 63 #517 por 66-A y 68. Col Centro., Merida, Yucatan. Mexico., Merida, Mexico

Good location near the plaza but rooms facing into a very noisy street full of cars. The bathroom was horrible. Stayed only one night and I wouldn't go back there if I happen to be in Merida again.

There's no locker and you can't look the dorm. Staff has a lot of initiative he saw i had a hard time with the mosquitoes so he brought me anti mosquito and I didn't even have to ask

loved the HUGE bed in the private room - king size! this hostel also has a small pool and a shared kitchen including a fridge with a freezer and an oven. wifi only worked in common area but we did have a far away room so it may work in the rooms closer to the common area. you can walk here from ADO bus terminal.

Hostel Casa Nico is very well located. You'll be close to the main square and to the bus station too. Beside it's really clean and cheap. Breakfast is fair enough. Just one bad thing: no A/C in a very very warm Merìda. The privates we got was huge and enjoyable.

View all Merida Bed and Breakfasts