Hostal Casa Nico Reviews

Calle 63 #517 por 66-A y 68. Col Centro., Merida, Yucatan. Mexico., Merida, Mexico

Casa Nico was simple but clean and charming. They had a small kitchen for guests to use. The staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and spacious. The building they are in is really pretty and interesting. You can explore all the way up to the roof. The wifi was great. The hostel was quiet and laidback.

• 28th Dec 2014

bedbugs!!!!!! I love the staff and everyone I met there, but mosquitos and the bedbugs almost killed me there

OK so yeah. i had a private room, smelled awful. the smell went away after sometime but still. the water in the shower was always cold which I suppose was fine since it was hot in Merida. mosquitos all over. I was itching on the bus ride home. staff were helpful and nice. atmosphere was lame, Merida is kinda boring tbh. ummm no, I can't recommend it, sorry!

The place lacks any kind of atmosphere and could do with a god scrub and perhaps a total make over.

Good location near the plaza but rooms facing into a very noisy street full of cars. The bathroom was horrible. Stayed only one night and I wouldn't go back there if I happen to be in Merida again.

There's no locker and you can't look the dorm. Staff has a lot of initiative he saw i had a hard time with the mosquitoes so he brought me anti mosquito and I didn't even have to ask

loved the HUGE bed in the private room - king size! this hostel also has a small pool and a shared kitchen including a fridge with a freezer and an oven. wifi only worked in common area but we did have a far away room so it may work in the rooms closer to the common area. you can walk here from ADO bus terminal.

View all Merida Bed and Breakfasts