Hostal Casa Valparaiso Reviews

Galvez 173., Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso, Chile

Loved the staff, the people, and the location. Facilities were very okay.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. The staff is lovely, it's easy to connect to other travellers and the location is perfect.

Nice hostel with a really nice staff, friendly people and an excellent breakfast. One of the shower didn't worked during my stay, but it was clearly the only little problem.

Located in the heart of Concepcion was the best. Helpful staff.

The location is awesome! It's a bit hidden, but right off the main road in the best Cerro. The atmosphere in the common area was good, and the staff is SUPER friendly and helpful - especially Santiago. I had a problem when I was there and he and the owner went above and beyond in what was called for in helping me. Santiago also provided the best tips and we really had a fun time because of them!

Great hostel with great guys working there. One of them takes you on a relaxed walking tour for the whole day, grabbing a beer or lunch whenever you want. He is a ' lekkerding ' too (Dutch for hot thing). Breakfast is good (although is starts at 9:30), beds are big and comfortable, free pisco sour everyday. The atmosphere is very relaxed and easy, with people baking cookies, having a drink and chat with each other. Wifi works good. No computers available. No staff during the night.

When we got there, we saw two bedbugs crawling over one of our beds. We told the staff, got a new room and then saw them putting some effort into cleaning the first room. We didn't here anyone complaining about bites during our stay, so it doesn't seem to be a larger problem. Generally it was one of the cleanest hostels i've ever been to. They have a pretty thorough cleaning lady. The staff is really nice and helpful and offers tons of informations and tips. Breakfast and location are awesome!

It was not really clean. Dirty is too much but it wasn't clean.

1 2 Next » last »