Hostal Casa Valparaiso Reviews

Galvez 173., Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso, Chile

I really recommend this place. Location is good and hostel really fits the boheme atmosphere of the district. Also the staff was great, very helpful and a good company. They ewven had a pisco sour night (for free)

I really liked this hostel. It was a really nice, relaxed place to be and felt more like a share house than a hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the beds were really, really comfortable. For me it was a nice mix of a little party (we went out together one night) and quiet time.

Good location in the town, but only had one shower for all of hostel which was not great and tended to be cold.

I loved the location of Hostal Casa Valparaiso, the breakfast was lovely and the staff were very helpful.

Loved the staff, the people, and the location. Facilities were very okay.

1 2 Next » last »