Hostal Casa Verde Reviews

Camino vecinal 295 frente a Dunamar, Playa hermosa, Pichilemu, Chile

Hostel Casa Verde was an amazing place to rest, relax, chiil out and at the same time we had lots of fun with plenty to do. We met people from all over the world, the atmosphere was home-like. We went from not knowing anyone to having a large group of friends. Surfing equipment was avaible for us anytime we needed it, the beds were so comfortable and the showers clean and hot, and the staff was helpful and friendly. I am definitely coming back.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Chile

This is a scenic and very cozy, new beachhouse on a hill overlooking the ocean! The dorm price was good for the area but there are a few inconveniences and I didn't find the staff very friendly. But overall a nice place.

Lovely hostel with sea view. Good kitchen. Really nice common area and hammocks. Spacious dorms. Ben drove me into the bus station! I really enjoyed my stay.

Great place to stay. The rooms were very comfrotable and the staff was nice. Although it was a little bit far from the city centre, we were using our car so it wasn't a problem. All rooms have a great view to the ocean and the place has a big garden were you can relax. Totally recommended.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

I thought the hostel was brilliant and I'd recommend it to anyone going to stay in Pichilemu! The atmosphere is very chilled and welcoming! The staff were friendly and so helpful to us! Thanks so much for a fabulous weekend in Pichilemu! See you soon!

• 6th Dec 2014

Great facilities located with a great ocean view and great common areas. Easy to get to the city or Punta de Lobos in a collectivo for 500 or 800 Pesos