Hostal Casa Victoria Reviews

Getsemani, C/Tripita y medio No 31 - 08, Cartagena, Colombia

This hostel is in a good location & the day staff are very friendly. The man on reception at night however was awful. My spanish is limited & when I didn't understand him the 1st time he instantly got angry & started speaking faster & louder making it harder for me to understand him. After that, he was just plain rude & put us in a room which smelt funky. The next day I asked the girl on reception if we could change rooms and she was helpful and patient. The new room was nice & the AC was great.

Simple, calm and well located. Don' t expect to find a fancy pool or a cool bar. Just a simple and clean place to stay.

• 18th Jun 2014