Hostal Casa Victoria Reviews

Getsemani, C/Tripita y medio No 31 - 08, Cartagena, Colombia

Cramped bedroom, with no room for luggage or even to move around. Kind of dirty. Too simple breakfast for how much they charge. They allowed loud music of other guests until very late at night. Simply terrible.

This hostel is in a good location & the day staff are very friendly. The man on reception at night however was awful. My spanish is limited & when I didn't understand him the 1st time he instantly got angry & started speaking faster & louder making it harder for me to understand him. After that, he was just plain rude & put us in a room which smelt funky. The next day I asked the girl on reception if we could change rooms and she was helpful and patient. The new room was nice & the AC was great.