Hostal Casa Vieja

• Cerrada de Londres # 7, Colonia Juarez (Between Sevilla Ave. & Toledo St.), Mexico City, Mexico
8.5
Fabulous 255 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 255 Total Reviews
Hostal Casa Vieja Located at Cerrada de Londres # 7, Colonia Juarez (Between Sevilla Ave. & Toledo St.), Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City M�xico City. 06600 Cerrada de Londres # 7, Colonia Juarez (Between Sevilla Ave. & Toledo St.)
85% 255
19.4224420 -99.1712665
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016

A nice small quiet hostel in a good area. Right next to the subway. No atmosphere but there is breakfast and the beds and rooms are comfortable. When we left we needed a taxi and reception said it cost 200 Pescos I had to give to them! We weren't going far and that was how much we paid to get from the airport to the hostel when we arrived some 15kms away.

• clmntlfbvr1453
  • France, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
26th Apr 2016
8.0

The staff saves the place. Awesome staff, great location. The place badly needs refreshment (wall painting and mattresses are on the tired side of things). It's my third hostel this month in Mexico (and all three ranked highly on this site), all of the three were on the average plus side of things, none I would recommend highly, none I would particularly warn against.

21st Apr 2016

This Hostel is great. Located in an excellent location. Just about 10 meters or less from the subway. It has a great roof terrace, the view at night is great. Lots of eateries around, near Reforma and touristic places.

13th Mar 2016

Overall great stay! location was awesome, right next to Seville train station. easy to walk to various plazas from there. good wifi connection. helpful staff.

• Mexico, Female, 41+
1st Mar 2016
8.0

when I checked in notice that I only booked for 1 day, so I told the manager to add an extra day(I wasn't sure if I would it need it or not,but I say just in case)then I realized I did not need the extra already purchase day, got ready since 7:00 am, (you have until 10:00am)and requested my refund back, the staff very kind told me that I need it to wait for the manager, the manager totally declined my petition, telling me it has to be 48 cancelation,but I booked the extra day just few hours ago

Hi Gloria: Any changes of planes, dates, information or want to cancel, we need to know 48 hrs. before or during your accommodation.

• Mexico, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2016

The hostel is located in a very convenient area, the staff is always friendly and willing to help you. The price is just right for the service and the facilities, is not the Ritz, but it works. The only not really bad thing, but definitely not very comfortable was the bathrooms, there are only 2 1/2 bathrooms for all the hostel. They always are clean, but you have to make a line in order to use them, other than that everything is good.

9th Jan 2016

Everything perfect, The only bad thing was that some people of tha staff get upsed when you ask for things... I and a friend took a tour one day so we woke up at 6am, we ask the guy at the reception if he could open the kitchen for us, so we could prepare brakefast (he was sleeping) he first try to tell us that the breakfast is untill 8, we explain to him that we were leaving to a tour that we hire in the hostel, and he said "chingada madre" (bad word in spanish) and went to open it.