Hostal Casa Vieja Reviews

Cerrada de Londres # 7, Colonia Juarez (Between Sevilla Ave. & Toledo St.), Mexico City, Mexico

There are only 2 1/2 bathrooms for all guest.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Room was too small and stayed 5 persons in total.

• 25th Feb 2015
  • South Korea

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Hostal Casa Vieja. The first night Blanca was very kind to me and told many places near by I should visit. I love the smaller atmosphere of this hostel. I felt very much at home and would definitely stay again.

Quiet, relaxed atmosphere. Clean facilities, good wifi, excellent staff. A small hostel, with limited guests, so meeting tons of people is best served in another, larger location like the options near the main plaza. Walking distance to the museum campus and zona rosa.