Hostal Casa del Angel Reviews

18 calle 9-50 zona 13 Aurora II, Guatemala City, Guatemala

Highly recommend. Owner kindly taxi'ed me to the airport for an early flight

Was flying out from Guatemala City the next day. This hostel was just a minutes drive from the airport so its a perfect place to stay if you are flying out. The erea is very safe as its a security gate you have to pass to get in to the erea. The woman who is running the hostel drove me to the ATM and to the airport. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Norway

The owner, Janet, was amazing. She picked us up from the airport at 5:45am in the morning. We then slept for a couple hours before being served a delicious breakfast. Then Janet drove us to a safe ATM in the neighborhood so we could get some money. We then left our luggage at the hostel while exploring the city before catching a flight to Tikal. Very nice family-like atmosphere. Highly recommend.

• 10th Apr 2014

My friend and I had a flight out of Guatemala City airport which was a 5 minute drive from the hostal. The owner really makes you feel at home and will help with anything. The room was very clean and I would definitely go back.

• 2nd Apr 2014