Fabulous 214 Total Reviews
Fabulous 214 Total Reviews
Hostal Castilla I Atocha Located at c/Atocha N 43, 2D, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid MADRID 28012 c/Atocha N� 43, 2D
89% 214
40.4133845 -3.7010844
    Rooms available

• abholland1955
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

This is a really great location in Madrid centre. The staff are friendly, the facilities are basic but adequate. Our room was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a short stay in Madrid.

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Feb 2016

Overall I enjoyed my stay at this Hostal. The room was very clean and quiet despite it being in the center of Madrid. I was able to easily navigate around the city from it's location. My only problem was understanding the no eating in the room policy. It seemed really strange to me. I would recommend this place to any of my friends thinking of spending time Madrid.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Feb 2016
7.1

On arrival, we were told there had been a problem with the hotel so we were being put up in Castilla 2. (They sent an email that morning). At Castilla 2, after some issues with payment, we got sorted and finally walked up to our room to find it was a twin instead of a double like booked! The manager was then incredibly rude. His words at one point were 'There are two of you, twin beds sleep two, double sleeps two- what is your problem?' He eventually agreed to give us a double bed for night 2.