Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
Fabulous 219 Total Reviews
Hostal Castilla I Atocha Located at c/Atocha N 43, 2D, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid MADRID 28012 c/Atocha N� 43, 2D
89% 219
40.4133845 -3.7010844
    Rooms available

12th Jul 2016

Fantastic place in a great location in madrid. Not a hostel in the hostel sense as doesn't have a common room to meet more guests but it was a nice quiet place to stay. I arrived at 9am after traveling all night and was let into room at 11.30 as they cleaned my room so I could go to sleep. Thought that was nice of them as check in is normally after 1 fantastic staff. I will come back here again as I will find myself in madrid again in october .

3rd Jul 2016
7.7

Very clean

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2016

If you are a backpacker, this might not be the place for you. The hostel is very quiet and since there is no breakfast served (nor is there a common room), you will not mingle with other travelers. However if that's not what you're looking for, this place is perfect. Very central, within easy walking distance of all major attractions. My single room was small but very cosy and well thought through. This place is very neat and clean. Staff are really friendly and helpful. I'd def.stay here again!

• abholland1955
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

This is a really great location in Madrid centre. The staff are friendly, the facilities are basic but adequate. Our room was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a short stay in Madrid.

• USA, Female, 31-40
23rd Feb 2016

Overall I enjoyed my stay at this Hostal. The room was very clean and quiet despite it being in the center of Madrid. I was able to easily navigate around the city from it's location. My only problem was understanding the no eating in the room policy. It seemed really strange to me. I would recommend this place to any of my friends thinking of spending time Madrid.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Feb 2016
7.1

On arrival, we were told there had been a problem with the hotel so we were being put up in Castilla 2. (They sent an email that morning). At Castilla 2, after some issues with payment, we got sorted and finally walked up to our room to find it was a twin instead of a double like booked! The manager was then incredibly rude. His words at one point were 'There are two of you, twin beds sleep two, double sleeps two- what is your problem?' He eventually agreed to give us a double bed for night 2.