9.3
Superb 225 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 225 Total Reviews
Hostal Castilla I Atocha Located at c/Atocha N 43, 2D, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid MADRID 28012 c/Atocha N� 43, 2D
93% 225
40.4133845 -3.7010844
    Rooms available

• USA, Couple, 41+
5th Sep 2016

Great location. Modest hotel that meets my marks: safe, clean, comfortable bed, great shower. Friendly, helpful staff. Just booked my third stay.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
29th Aug 2016

Excellent! nothing bad to say.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Great hostal for couples! Quiet room with an ensuite suited us perfectly! The location is great making it easy to walk to the sights in the city.

21st Jul 2016

The location is perfect. Close to the touristy places and right on top of Lavapies for a more neighborhood feel. It's walking distance to the best gelato in Spain (San Sapori). Room was really clean and secure. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We wanted to stay here again but they were all booked at the end of our trip. This would be the first place I look at when I return to Spain.

12th Jul 2016

Fantastic place in a great location in madrid. Not a hostel in the hostel sense as doesn't have a common room to meet more guests but it was a nice quiet place to stay. I arrived at 9am after traveling all night and was let into room at 11.30 as they cleaned my room so I could go to sleep. Thought that was nice of them as check in is normally after 1 fantastic staff. I will come back here again as I will find myself in madrid again in october .

3rd Jul 2016
7.7

Very clean

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2016

If you are a backpacker, this might not be the place for you. The hostel is very quiet and since there is no breakfast served (nor is there a common room), you will not mingle with other travelers. However if that's not what you're looking for, this place is perfect. Very central, within easy walking distance of all major attractions. My single room was small but very cosy and well thought through. This place is very neat and clean. Staff are really friendly and helpful. I'd def.stay here again!

• abholland1955
  • Ireland, Couple, 31-40
1st Apr 2016

This is a really great location in Madrid centre. The staff are friendly, the facilities are basic but adequate. Our room was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend this hostel for a short stay in Madrid.