Hostal Castilla I Atocha

8.7
Fabulous 241 Total Reviews

1st May 2017
6.3

We stayed in a double private ensuite room. It was very clean. The bathroom was clean and big and the shower had hot water and good pressure. The walls were pretty thin , we could hear the person in the neighboring room coughing. I didn't see any common social space. The workers were fine, but didn't interact much with us as in other hostels. 15 minute walk to Atocha.

• Egypt, Mixed Group, 25-30
6th Mar 2017

The place of the hostel is perfect, close to everything and during my stay I didn't use the metro or any other public transportation. The staff is very friendly and they answered all my questions even before my arrival when I sent to ask about some info they were answering quickly. I highly recommend the hostel for anybody visiting Madrid.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

It is very nice place with great location (5 min walk from puerta del sol).

• USA, Couple, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Very nice. The room we had (double private) was right near the front door so a bit loud but besides that a really great place to stay if you are looking for an affordable spot in a good location.

• SilentRonin
  • Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017

Stayed for 1 night. Place was great , easy to find. Stuff was helpful and place maintained.

• Israel, Female, 25-30
1st Dec 2016

Perfect location. Super clean. My husband and I stayed there in a weak touristic period, so I don't know about the atmosphere. It was very quiet during our 5 night staying. We were very happy with our choice in this hostel.