Hostal Castilla II Puerta del Sol Reviews

Marques Viudo de Pontejos No 2, 1 planta, Madrid, Spain

The deputy manager is a bully. Despite your terms a conditions and confirmation email, to hostel has taken money from my credit card. One nights. The manager basically said to leave rather than deal with my complaint. Being gay pride in Madrid, Spains largest festival, I wouldn't have been able to go elsewhere. He bullied me into accepting this charge. A truly dreadful man.

Great location but some staff members spoke limited to no English. I also would have liked more of an introduction to the city such as someone going over a map with us like some hostels do.

• 12th May 2015

Like a hotel, for me was a nice place!!! No breakfast but you have many options around there. New beds please!!!

Such great location.sure super clean. Amazing location 1minute from sol metro.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts