Hostal Catedral Reviews

C/ Tintes 22, Seville, Spain

Beware of rooms with so-called-window to the inside (to the corridor, not outside). It's dark inside and very hard to get fresh air. And if you take of the curtain to let any air people passing by the corridor can see everything... And it's very acoustic there. You can hear evyrything from around in strange way.. And wifi was working very poor.

Three times I started a hot shower which turned cold while I was all soaped up. The staff insisted that everything was ok and it was my fault. The door to our room was from the street and at night we had to ring to wake up a recepcionist to go to the toilet.

very nice place, people and location. I recommen it to everybody

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts