Hostal Central Zaragoza Reviews

Av Cesar Augusto 72 Principal, Zaragoza, Spain

Nice little place in the centre of zaragoza. I had my own room and for the price it was good. Only problem was when taking a shower the water was above my ankles by time I finished. For what you pay this place is fine but it is in need of an update

This hostel is in a superb location for sight-seeing as well as eating out.

Not much of a hostel - more a tiny budget motel. The owners also did not speak English which made things a little more difficult for us as travellers. We were in town for a concert so all we really needed was a place to sleep for two nights but we were not too pleased with the accommodation for the price we paid. The location however was quite central.

Much less a hostal than a motel. Needs a bit of an update. Staff was friendly and room was clean. I smelled cigarette smoke multiple times in my room throughout the night. And was very noisy due to the busy street my room was on and the paper thin walls. Not a bad stay all in all but to rate any higher I feel would be misleading to others as to what they would get themselves into.

View all Zaragoza Bed and Breakfasts