Hostal Central Zaragoza Reviews

Av Cesar Augusto 72 Principal, Zaragoza, Spain

Great location and the staff is very nice! The only downside was that they don't speak English, but they are really helpful and they stay up all night to look after you and let you in. The location is in the middle of the center, couldn't be better. You get a really nice room for your money including a sink. Very recommendable if you want to visit Zaragoza in a comfortable but cheap way.

• 24th Jan 2014

The hostel is located in old town of Zaragoza. Lady at reception was very kind. She didn`t speak so much English but she was able to explain everything important. I was surprised that nobody checked my passport or ID. I just told my name and they gave me keys to my room. It could happend that somebody came and told, that he is me and take my stuff. However I think the risk is not so high and I would reccomend to stay there.

• 23rd Jan 2014