Hostal Cerro Alegre

Very Good 151 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 151 Total Reviews

26th Mar 2017

Great location. Clean hostal. Wouldn't recommend it for a solo traveler. Not much of a social scene. My boyfriend and I stayed here and loved it!

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
24th Feb 2017

Awesome and helpfull staff! Good location in Cerro Alegre near the grafitti area, restaurants and public transport. The only point was that the toilett was out of paper and soap all night, but when I asked in the morning the staff put it there right away. Good breakfast gluten free!

• England, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017
3.1

This hostel was well below my expectations (& they are not excessive!) It's not a hostel, it has one room with four beds, the rest are doubles. Safety was awful-our door could be opened by sliding the window open. The lockers didn't work to begin with but were fixed in the end. Breakfast was terrible & bread uncooked - they didn't even offer to find a solution. I asked for milk for my tea & they said no! Staff were even laughing about it afterwards but I understood as I speak spanish. Don't go!