9.2
Superb 288 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 288 Total Reviews
Hostal Chasqui Located at Piedrahita 141, , Otavalo.
Ecuador
Otavalo Imbabura Piedrahita 141
92% 288
0.2294248 -78.2708930
    Rooms available

1st Sep 2016

Roberto is about the nicest and most helpful hostel owner I've ever met in all my travels - even though we arrived later than expected, he gave us a hand drawn map and explained all the things to do in Otavalo. We ended up staying an extra night because he told us about the big fiesta happening the day we were supposed to check out - well worth it. Beds are super comfortable, showers are amazing, and the panoramic views from the terrace are unbelievable. Muchas gracias por todo, Hostal Chasqui!

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Jul 2016

I stayed at Hostal Chasqui in Otavalo for about a week and a half and it was the most relaxing and most comfortable time of my entire trip. Roberto and the rest of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly, the private shower was hot and the view from my small balcony was beautiful. If I ever return to Otavalo, I'll be sure to stay there again.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
1st Jul 2016

Although we only stayed for one night, it was a pleasant one. The room was cozy and even had a DVD player with a great choice of films. The shower was satisfying with hot water running at a good pressure. The kitchen was also nicely equipped. The hostel had a really nice view of the city. Best of all was Roberto (owner) who was very friendly, informative and helpful.

27th May 2016

My time here is unforgettable and I would love to return one day. Truly an amazing place which is well cared for, clean, and unique with stunning views. Roberto is more than accommodating, super helpful providing suggestions maps and conversation...truly one of kind. Thank you!

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Apr 2016

Great location. Unique facility.