8.0
Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 83 Total Reviews
Hostal Colibri Located at Iglesia de La Recoleccin 1/2 cuadra al norte, , Leon.
Nicaragua
Leon Iglesia de La Recolecci�n 1/2 cuadra al norte
80% 83
12.4350678 -86.8815994
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2016

Hostal Colibiri has everything you need as a traveler and the location makes it super easy to navigate around Leon. They also partner with a tour company to help you plan all sorts of adventures in Nicaragua. Would highly recommend! Perhaps, my favorite hostel I stayed at throughout my trip from Nicaragua to Panama.

12th Apr 2016
4.0

I reserved a private room for 3 people. The room had one double (queen) bed and one single (twin) bed which was perfect for my 2 kids and I. When we checked in the guy told us that there was free breakfast. The next morning the lady was sitting there smoking under the no smoking sign and seemed annoyed about having to fix the food and then the same guy informed us that the room was only for 2 so we could only have 2 breakfasts, so one of my kids had to do without breakfast!!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Very hot in the dorm room because there were no windows, but to be expected in Leon I suppose. Besides that, the staff were pretty friendly and helpful and it was quiet. Breakfast was basic but good.

• England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

Comfortable stay, even in 36 degree heat. Great breakfast, helpful staff, really relaxed atmosphere. Thanks colibri