Hostal Colibri Reviews

Iglesia de La Recolecci�n 1/2 cuadra al norte, Leon, Nicaragua

Hostal has nice and always smiling staff, clean rooms and cold/warm water for showers, which I really enjoyed. No air conditioning in my room, but I did not care anyway. One day the city cut the water main for repairs and I had to shower with two 2 liter bottles of water, other than that, everything was just perfect. I will definitely will come back and stay with them again!

• 24th Aug 2014

Great hostel with excellent staff and tasty breakfast. Organised two tours boarding and night hiking a volcano and everything was professional. Rooms comfortable and even though fresh air ventilation was a bit limited I still slept very well

View all Leon Bed and Breakfasts