Hostal Colonial La Quinta Reviews

Calle 12B BIS # 1-23, Bogota, Colombia

I would not recommend staying at this hostel! The price is good but the staff is really unfriendly and seemed to have prejudice issues with foreigners.There is so many great hostels with better hangout and nicer people in Bogota so I wouldnt waste time there....

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Austria

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone; this staff are not very helpful nor patient. In fact, they were rude and uncomfortable to stay with. The location is not as safe as the website made the hostel out to be. My local friends in Bogota said that it wasn't a place they even felt very comfortable visiting. The place isn't awful, but there are much better options out there. I would second guess before staying here.

• 30th Mar 2015