Hostal Condor Pass Reviews

Urquiza 675, Salta, Argentina

We couldn't understand why we were the only people in the hostel, as the location an facilities are very good. There was an uneasy feel to the place though and the management was awful. We stood around for ages waiting to be let in and even when the phone would ring the staff (except one young lad) were unwilling to get up and answer it.

One of the worst hostels I've used! Rooms are dark and very stuffy. Had to sleep with the door open - ok if you don't care about security. There are no lockers Staff were ok until they told me the 75 pesos per night I paid on arrival was wrong and I had to pay 150 because I booked through hostelworld! The sign at reception said 75 and others in my dorm paid 75... I left the next day even though I paid for 3 nights and they refused a refund. Everyone else left at the same time... Stay away!