Hostal Cruz del Sur Reviews

Bolivar 549, Sucre, Bolivia

Great location, just off the main square. Staff helped us get our laundry done. Our room was clean and comfortable but a bit dark as there was no external window. Breakfast was a bread roll, toast, butter, jam, tea and juice. Shame there is no kitchen to cook. You can buy tea for 6 bolivianos though.

We were here while there were "Bloceos" in Potosi. Yet we absolutely wanted to get to Uyuni. The staff had seen that we were ancsious to get there and without us asking them offerd a a very good solution. The staff is very helping and friendly,, if I ever come back, I allready know where I will stay!!!

• 12th Jul 2015