Superb 16 Total Reviews
Superb 16 Total Reviews
Hostal Cruz del Sur Located at Bolivar 549, , Sucre.
Bolivia
Sucre Bolivar 549
91% 16
-19.0489752 -65.2583813
    Rooms available

12th Nov 2015

I booked a room with a single bed, but was given a room with 2 queen beds. The room was spacious and clean. I liked that it had a desk for me to get some work done and lots of shelving for storage. The wi-fi was good (by Bolivian standards). The shower didn't take long to heat up and the water pressure was good. Breakfast was good. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Great location a block from the main square. Some street noise, but it didn't bother me. More like a hotel than hostel

• France, Couple, 25-30
28th Sep 2015
8.0

Great location, just off the main square. Staff helped us get our laundry done. Our room was clean and comfortable but a bit dark as there was no external window. Breakfast was a bread roll, toast, butter, jam, tea and juice. Shame there is no kitchen to cook. You can buy tea for 6 bolivianos though.

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2015

We were here while there were "Bloceos" in Potosi. Yet we absolutely wanted to get to Uyuni. The staff had seen that we were ancsious to get there and without us asking them offerd a a very good solution. The staff is very helping and friendly,, if I ever come back, I allready know where I will stay!!!