Hostal Cruz del Sur Reviews

Bolivar 549, Sucre, Bolivia

This little hotel was absolutely lovely, the lady who ran it was incredibly accomodating not a lot of English was spoken, between her little English and my little Spanish I got all that was needed. There is internet, basic but nice breakfast, a lovely roof terrace to relax on and most of all incredibly comfy bed and clean room. It is only one block from the main square and yet is really quiet. The only slight question for me was the slight smell of urine in the bathroom, possibly drains?