Hostal Doña Esther Reviews

Juan Montalvo 444 y Bolivar, Otavalo, Ecuador

Very pretty restored home . good location to markets and stores ,banks . Thank you to the staff ; Luci and Jenny. Also to Miss Wendy for your help.To Luis for picking me up at the airport and taking back to Quito,also for the tour of Otavalo. I hope to return to Ecuador soon .Thank You

• 12th Mar 2015

The staff was excellent. They were friendly helpful, friendly, and tolerant of my very limited Spanish. The room was clean. When the hot water was available, it was good but I ended up taking a cold shower on one day of my stay. The room was noisy. I could hear other guests coughing and talking through the walls. You could not avoid hearing barking dogs all night and there was a rooster that started crowing about 0400 and continued for several hours. Restaurant was expensive, nothing special.

• 30th Jan 2015

Warm friendly staff, clean and comfortable and close to the action.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The room was small, but clean and comfortable. The bed was especially comfortable. Plenty of hot water with good pressure in the shower. We loved the little restaurant. So convenient, and the food was terrific. The hotel's location was perfect for going to the craft market.

• 26th Dec 2014