Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

Great location, very clean hostel, a very nice and gentle staff that are happy to help you with everything you need in Managua. We travel with our baby and they were very nice and patience with all of us. We can recommend it.

it was a very nice experience, the staff is very helpful and kind, I could use the kitchen any time I wanted. The hostel is near many places like restaurants, bus stations and there is a mall just a few blocks from the hostel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, it has strong wifi, my stay was absolutely awesome

• 3rd Mar 2015

an excellent place to stay in managua, I loved it. The staff is friendly and helpful, the area is very save, there is a mall just a few blocks from the hostel and is near many places that I could visit. I recommend this hostel, i'd like to come back.

• 27th Feb 2015

Single room with private bath was cramped. But, all I needed was a place to crash for 3 nights. Bathroom small as well. Shower head could use some cleaning...fairly green. Service was terrific from Alfred, who helped arrange a taxi for me each morning. Wifi was fine.

• 18th Nov 2014