Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

I was on my way to Granada the next day, so I couldn't stay for more night, but is I had the chance, I'll do it. It was a very good experience, the room has confortable beds and a big bathroom. I definitelty recommend this hostel, it's going to be my first option to stay in Managua

I loved Hostal Doña Ida, it was so amazing and nice. The hostel is very clean, not too big, but is comfortable, the staff is very charming and helpfull, they told me which places should I visit in the city and they also take me to the airport the next day, it was so nice and I definitely recommed this hostel to all of you.

It was my second time at hostal Doña Ida and it was as awesome as the fisrt one. The staff is very friendly and it felt like I was at home. I had the chance to visit the city at night and it was very safe, the area has security guards and there are taxis in the way. If you come to Managua, visit Hostal Doña Ida!

Got in late and only stayed a night. Had lots of locals staying.

Internet and running water were out due to a storm. Not technically their fault, at all. First stay in Managua and did not know where to go except the bus station, which was very close.

• 1st May 2015

well . i did have problems with my flights out of Venezuela , , so, i did contact them to change the reservation date , then , the flight got delate , in panama , city , for 12 hours ,so i did contact them secound time by e mail , they did not answer , and charge me full amount of the reservation , even when i did not stay there ,, so i finally get nicaragua , so i did refuse , to stay there , because , they were acting bad ass..doing that .... so please , let them know this ..

• 17th Apr 2015