Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

It was a loveley experience, I arrived late but the staff were doing their job very good. I wanted to have some food and they cooked a delicious dinner just for U$ 5.00. The dorm its really big equipped with lockers and a private huge bathroom. I def recommend this place I had a grate time in here.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Hay un unico frigorifco y una cocina mal equipada que se comparte adamas con las familia de propietarios; ello deja muy pocos recursos disponibles a los huespedes. El hostal no es acogedor

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Spain

It is a very nice place to stay, the bedroom was very clean and comfy. it has everything I needed, tv, wifi and also a private bathroom. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are grocerys, drugstores, restaurants and a huge shoppin center metrocentro close to the hostel. I really thanks Alfredo and his Wife Karina for their help and kindness. I will definetily come back again to this place. I just loved it!

• 10th Dec 2015

Pretty good place to crash for a couple of nights in Managua. The hostel is located in the heart of Managua so you have pretty much everything at walking distance (Bus station, grocery stores, drug stores, shopping center, bars, etc), Staff is really friendly and helpful at all times, and if it is your first time in Nicaragua, the host Alfred can give you really useful tips.

• 1st Dec 2015

Thank you so much for your review!!! We hope you come back to Managua.

I loved Hostal Doña Ida, it was so amazing and nice. The hostel is very clean, not too big, but is comfortable, the staff is very charming and helpfull, they told me which places should I visit in the city and they also take me to the airport the next day, it was so nice and I definitely recommed this hostel to all of you.

It was my second time at hostal Doña Ida and it was as awesome as the fisrt one. The staff is very friendly and it felt like I was at home. I had the chance to visit the city at night and it was very safe, the area has security guards and there are taxis in the way. If you come to Managua, visit Hostal Doña Ida!

View all Managua Bed and Breakfasts