Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

I loved Hostal Doña Ida, it was so amazing and nice. The hostel is very clean, not too big, but is comfortable, the staff is very charming and helpfull, they told me which places should I visit in the city and they also take me to the airport the next day, it was so nice and I definitely recommed this hostel to all of you.

It was my second time at hostal Doña Ida and it was as awesome as the fisrt one. The staff is very friendly and it felt like I was at home. I had the chance to visit the city at night and it was very safe, the area has security guards and there are taxis in the way. If you come to Managua, visit Hostal Doña Ida!

Got in late and only stayed a night. Had lots of locals staying.

View all Managua Bed and Breakfasts