Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

Internet and running water were out due to a storm. Not technically their fault, at all. First stay in Managua and did not know where to go except the bus station, which was very close.

• 1st May 2015

well . i did have problems with my flights out of Venezuela , , so, i did contact them to change the reservation date , then , the flight got delate , in panama , city , for 12 hours ,so i did contact them secound time by e mail , they did not answer , and charge me full amount of the reservation , even when i did not stay there ,, so i finally get nicaragua , so i did refuse , to stay there , because , they were acting bad ass..doing that .... so please , let them know this ..

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Venezuela

Great location, very clean hostel, a very nice and gentle staff that are happy to help you with everything you need in Managua. We travel with our baby and they were very nice and patience with all of us. We can recommend it.

it was a very nice experience, the staff is very helpful and kind, I could use the kitchen any time I wanted. The hostel is near many places like restaurants, bus stations and there is a mall just a few blocks from the hostel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable, it has strong wifi, my stay was absolutely awesome

• 3rd Mar 2015

an excellent place to stay in managua, I loved it. The staff is friendly and helpful, the area is very save, there is a mall just a few blocks from the hostel and is near many places that I could visit. I recommend this hostel, i'd like to come back.

• 27th Feb 2015