Hostal Doña Ida Reviews

del Monte de los Olivos 3c al norte, 2 1/2 c al este. No 73, Colonial Los Robles, Managua, Nicaragua

Great place to stay when passing through Managua. Wonderful staff, great location. The private room is kind of expensive but worth every penny!

• 12th Apr 2014

I love staying here! I live on Little Corn Island and every time I stay in Managua, I stay at Hostal Dona Ida. Its like my home away from home. Ida, the owner, is such an amazing mother figure as she loves to take care of you and ensures that you are always comfortable and always satisfied. All of the employees here are freaking amazing. So smiley, so helpful, great energy. They all make me feel welcome and at home. Oh and the best part...there is HOT WATER and the internet is AMAZING!

• 20th Feb 2014

Dona Ida and her son were remarkable, both through emails, when I arrived, and during my stay overnight. The only suggestion I have is to reduce the noise levels between 11 PM & 7AM. It was very noisy outside my room for most of the night (laundry through the night and early morning visitors just outside my room.)

• 11th Feb 2014