Hostal Doña Pepa

Good 179 Total Reviews

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
5.7

Pros: - clean - comfy & solid beds - easy to find and close to the main station Cons: - Kitchen has EMPTY cabins, means: NO fridge, NO freezer, NO stove or oven, NO dishes at all - stuff doesn't speak English at all - you get the sheets and linen when you arrive and need to make your own bed. When you check out you need to bring everything back to the reception. - no a/c - no common room - a little bit far outside of the city You get a cheap-ish bed here. Don't expect anything more than that.

• abbieleehorwood7486
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2017
2.0

Do not stay here if you want to have a good time in Seville! It's old and worn out. The owner can't speak a word of English so it's hard to communicate, we were the for less the 12 hours and wanted to leave as soon as we arrived!

7th Jun 2017
4.9

Quite far from everything, no common area and no kitchen or even microwave. The guy changed the code for the door without telling us which was weird and it was so so hot. Also everyone staying in my room while I was there were really old which was weird and there's so common space so I didn't meet anyone else at the hostel

• England, Female, 41+
5th Jun 2017

it was very close to the station and the main part of the city. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I felt so free and comfortable there and had a siesta for a couple of hours, in the afternoon, and then went out again for the evening. Nice, quiet and relaxing. Great pension and I would gladly stay there again.

1st Jun 2017
6.3

This place is good if you are just looking for a place to crash and you are on a budget. However, I would recommend booking a different place and spending a few more euros to be closer to the city and for AC! Also, there was only one bathroom to split between two large rooms so this made it difficult. After I checked out, I was sitting in the shade to use wifi to figure out how to get to the bus station and they told me I couldn't sit there. Not extremely friendly or accommodating.

• India, Male, 25-30
13th May 2017
5.1

I stayed there for 1 day. It has no vibe like any regular hostel across Europe. The guy at the reception didn't know english, I mean how can you run a hostel without a guy noy knowing a global language. Therefore, he was unable to suggest any place where I should go around seville. He wasn't aware of the city map as well. The hostel does not have a kitchen, not gas, no microwave \. Just a empty space. The wifi did not work as mentioned by most reviewers. Overall, the worst hostel I have ever ben

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
5.7

You get what you pay for, I suppose! The place was near the train station which is why I chose it. The description says 24 reception however apparently the last checkin is 1145pm. My train from Granada was delayed so I arrived an hour after that and was nearly denied checkin. Then I was directed to an apartment completely separate from the reception to a dorm where there was only one other person. My sheets were clean but there were bloodstains on the comforter. The atmosphere was non-existent.

1st Apr 2017
5.4

Only good for a place to sleep and shower.

29th Mar 2017

15 minutes from the railroad station and the cathedral. I was on the third floor. Wi-fi was strong. Hot water did not work on that floor so I went down to the second floor. It does have a nice balcony to sit outside on the rooftop and eat and have a beer. Also it is located only a block from a really nice grocery store. No-frills, just a safe place to sleep in a good location.

24th Feb 2017
8.0

I thought this was a decent hostel. The only thing that made me a little uncomfortable was the fact that I slept in a building next door to the front desk. I reserved to be in an 8 bed mixed room, and I was in there alone which a little strange for me. Overall, it was good, though. I wanted a hostel close to train stations, and this one worked just fine.