Hostal Doña Pepa

Very Good 170 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017
5.7

You get what you pay for, I suppose! The place was near the train station which is why I chose it. The description says 24 reception however apparently the last checkin is 1145pm. My train from Granada was delayed so I arrived an hour after that and was nearly denied checkin. Then I was directed to an apartment completely separate from the reception to a dorm where there was only one other person. My sheets were clean but there were bloodstains on the comforter. The atmosphere was non-existent.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2017
5.4

Only good for a place to sleep and shower.

29th Mar 2017

15 minutes from the railroad station and the cathedral. I was on the third floor. Wi-fi was strong. Hot water did not work on that floor so I went down to the second floor. It does have a nice balcony to sit outside on the rooftop and eat and have a beer. Also it is located only a block from a really nice grocery store. No-frills, just a safe place to sleep in a good location.

24th Feb 2017
8.0

I thought this was a decent hostel. The only thing that made me a little uncomfortable was the fact that I slept in a building next door to the front desk. I reserved to be in an 8 bed mixed room, and I was in there alone which a little strange for me. Overall, it was good, though. I wanted a hostel close to train stations, and this one worked just fine.

20th Jan 2017
6.0

From a security standpoint, I was pretty nervous because I was the only person in the entire hostel (the receptionist's desk was next door) and the surrounding buildings had access from the roof. The interior was also extremely creepy at night, including baby blue walls, faded pink mattresses, and pictures of creepy women on the wall holding red daggers in their hands. Do not come alone!