7.3
Very Good 129 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 129 Total Reviews
Hostal Doña Pepa Located at C/ Juan de Vera,20 Escalera n 1, , Seville.
Spain
Seville 41003 C/ Juan de Vera,20 Escalera n 1
73% 129
37.3895781 -5.9815406
    Rooms available

11th Sep 2016
7.4

Not a bad place to stay if you need to be near the train station. I pretty much just slept there and nothing else. Took a shower but there was only one bathroom per floor which would have sacked if I had gotten there at a normal time. Staff was polite but nothing special. Bathroom was a bit dirty.

6th Sep 2016
6.3

Nice and clean dorms, but there is no real meeting place for people.

• magdulici4689
  • Romania, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016
5.4

The location is about 20 minutes from the city center. There were ANTS in our room and bed. The bed sheets had visible stains when we arrived. Maybe they were cleaned and the stains stayed on, but I don't think a bedding in that state should be used anymore. They gave us the code for the entrance the first day, but did not announce us they are changing it every day, so in the second night we were trying to enter without success with the code given until someone opened us.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2016
3.7

The ad does not reflect what you actually get. I told the female owner and after speaking to me very rudly her husband came out to speak to me, I was speaking to both of them nicely and genuinely trying to help them by letting them know their ad is (was at the time if not still) false advertising. He accepted that they were in the wrong and refunded me my money. They do not have air conditioning in the dorm and they do not have an ensuite to their dorm rooms.

Thank you for your comment you reserve the most affordable accommodation dormitory room for 8 people, just wanted to explain that in our advertising is explained that triple, quadruple and shared 6 and 8 people dorms have fans for the summer and heat radiator for winter and the bathroom is shared, that the single, double and triple rooms are air-conditioned private TV depending on the price and the bathroom is private and can see the information of the establishment. You cancel your reservation for no bother to you as a thank you and brings us this comment, if I had known he would have made the payment of the first night as it was our right.

• England, Couple, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

Lovely stay for the night

26th May 2016

A good hostel close to the station. I especially liked the rooftop terrace. Nice place.

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
21st May 2016
6.0

Staff couldn't speak English well.

• sarachan
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

I only stayed here one night, but by chance met 2 amazing people in my room. I enjoyed my stay here- staff were nice, very secure, rooms weren't too cramped and it was clean, but there was only one bathroom per floor which wasn't enough. No washing facilities either!

• England, Female, 18-24
12th May 2016
6.0

Good location if you're looking for a place to pass out before hopping on a train from Santa Justa, but about 15-20 mins walk from main sights. No kitchen, and not enough bathrooms or plugs. But the beds are very comfortable.

• Germany, Male, 31-40
6th May 2016
7.7

(-): not enough bathrooms, bad beds, (+): staff, wifi, room, location