Hostal Doña Pepa

Good 162 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Apr 2017
5.4

Only good for a place to sleep and shower.

29th Mar 2017

15 minutes from the railroad station and the cathedral. I was on the third floor. Wi-fi was strong. Hot water did not work on that floor so I went down to the second floor. It does have a nice balcony to sit outside on the rooftop and eat and have a beer. Also it is located only a block from a really nice grocery store. No-frills, just a safe place to sleep in a good location.

24th Feb 2017
8.0

I thought this was a decent hostel. The only thing that made me a little uncomfortable was the fact that I slept in a building next door to the front desk. I reserved to be in an 8 bed mixed room, and I was in there alone which a little strange for me. Overall, it was good, though. I wanted a hostel close to train stations, and this one worked just fine.

20th Jan 2017
6.0

From a security standpoint, I was pretty nervous because I was the only person in the entire hostel (the receptionist's desk was next door) and the surrounding buildings had access from the roof. The interior was also extremely creepy at night, including baby blue walls, faded pink mattresses, and pictures of creepy women on the wall holding red daggers in their hands. Do not come alone!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
6.0

Not a great hostel, everything seemed cheap and was a little smelly, but I guess you get what you pay for. My biggest complaint was that the wifi didn't work in our room! The worker there told me it's only guaranteed for the two tiny common spaces, which was not specified online. But actually the wifi didn't even work in the tiny hallway with two chairs, we had to literally sit on the staircase to use it.

6th Nov 2016
6.9

Good place to sleep if ya your there just to take the train in the morning. Doesn't offer to much else. But I have no complaints.