Hostal El Balcon del Valle Reviews

Alvarado 1668, Salta, Argentina

From the minute you step in you already feel the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Balcon Del Valle. Juan and his lovely daughter are very welcoming! They give you all the good tips from excursions to where to go in Salta! You can aways count on them to share nice conversations and some beers! I had an excellent time there! Like I said before: Es mi casa en Salta!

• 15th Nov 2014

Juan and his daughter are perfect hosts. They made my stay very relaxing and nice. They helped me with everything I needed and Juan speaks English very well. I recommend the hostel to everyone who is looking for a quiet and welcoming atmosphere. It's not a party place and a little far from the center.

Nice and clean hostel. A bit far from the center. 10/15min. Lack of atmosphere because quite empty during our travel. But good commun area. promising garden and bbq area.

Great hostel. Clean and with nice staff. The owner make you feel at home.

It's a tranquil place, with a lovley staff. Really service minded and always there when you need something. The location is ok about 15min from the main plaza. Our room was specious and clean, the wifi is excellent. The kitchen is ok, basic but don't expect to cook gastronomy food. Aver all I can recommend El Balcon del Vale if you want a relaxing time in Salta.

Truly home away home! Juan and his family took best care of us during our stay. We enjoyed the barbeque garden at the backyard so much and wine and butcher place are just one block away opening until midnight. Strongly recommend to stay here at antique and friendly home away home.

Was a good hostel to stay and the owner was friendly and helpful. Good choice for a layover in salta...

Stayed there in early July. Very helpfull staff and clean