Hostal El Carmen Reviews

Paseo Maria Agustin 13, Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain

The hostel is a nice budget option, but one should know that it IS a budget option :-). We had a very small, quite dark room with only a small window to the interior patio. However, I've seen that there are other rooms much more bigger and with real windows - so ask to see the room in advance. In addition, the hostel is quite noisy. One can hear any single conversation of the people in the rooms next door and on the corridor. This was a little annoying during the night and in the very morning.

I really enjoyed my stay there. The staff was really nice, my room was cleaned every day, I had a TV and airconditioner in my room, together with separate bathroom. The only problem for me as a non-spanish speaker was that not all members of the staff spoke English, but this wasn't really dramatic. The location was also really good with various transport connection. If I have another occasion to visit Zaragoza, I would definately stay again there!