Hostal El Cid Reviews

Calle Cerrajeros (Calle Manyans), 13, Valencia, Spain

The staff at the Hostel were friendly and polite. My only complaint was not having enough toilet paper and someone flooding the floor after taking a shower. The Hostel was inexpensive, but the only drawback for me was having to share a bathroom with 5 other rooms.

I booked a room online and I paid the downpayment. Unfortunately I had a problem with my car and could not reach the hostel. Although I have immediately informed the hostel and I have asked not to charge my credit card for the outstanding amount, the hostel has not replied to my email and has charged my credit card as if I slept there.

It was basically just somewhere to sleep and use a shower. There was no common room or kitchen. The wifi connection was terrible. We were on the top floor and there was no elevator.

View all Valencia Bed and Breakfasts