Hostal El Grial Reviews

Carmen Alto 112, San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. Storing luggage is no problem, very good breakfast including eggs and fresh fruit. They even made us a lunch box when we had to leave at 3 am for the airport. Central location with restaurants and sights in walking distance. Highly recommended!

Amira The owner is exceptionally friendly and very informative.she will tell you all the places to go and eat and you will love it. Also they will explain about of cusco.and the Security is very good and the location is in a safe area of cusco

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Peru

Great hostel in the historical centre. Finding the exact location might be tough as the numbers are not in order. But its located at the end of carmen alto, near the bohemian crepe cafe. Staff is excellent, especially Jhouse Jimenez who runs the night shift. Good place to come to rest before/after your machu picchu hike.

I've had a lot of good and friendly service while traveling in Peru, but the staff at El Grial are the friendliest I've encountered. They are truly happy people and make the hostal a joy for a Cusco stay.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Were very flexible with booking changes, etc. Left my luggage there for the Inca Trail and there was absolutely no problem, they already had it waiting in the room I came back to.

Perfect stay. Very friendly staff. Absolut charming hostel!!!!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Everything was amazing, the people, the cleanliness, the food, the stuff to do, the hot showers and especially the free breakfast.

I had the best time at El Grial. I stayed there for more than 10 days. The staff was super helpful and gave fantastic suggestions of places to eat and visit and directions. They had very clean room, hot shower, hot tea, and the most delicious breakfast with fresh fruit, yogurt, bread and butter and jam, ham, cereal, milk juice. I felt safe even going to the night bar until 1 am. I loved staying there and I bet you will too.

Beautiful place to stay. The staff was very friendly.

• 4th Jul 2014

This hostel is superior in every way. Both Imera, and Robinson care very deeply about their guests and making them happy. Robinson even allowed me to join him and a friend exploring some nearby archeological sites. The hostel is clean, quiet, but still close to all the action. I highly recommend this hostel.

Thank you, Omara! :)