Hostal El Grial Reviews

Carmen Alto 112, San Blas, Cusco, Peru

Really pleased with everything. Fantastic staff. Good breakfast. The staff even prepared a take away breakfast for our 5:30 departure for a trek.

Staff very nice. they helped us store our luggage for a couple of day, even though we already did the checkout.

• 15th Nov 2015
  • Chile

Great place. Clean, quiet (maybe one to avoid if you're after a party hostel) and friendly. The staff were, without exception, extremely friendly and helpful. When I was unable to extend my stay (the hostel was full), they got me a room nearby at a considerable discount on the other hostel's usual rate. I'd certainly stay there again if I go back to Cuzco.

I had a great time at this hostel! The location is very good, the building was very nice and clean and the staff was amazing! Everybody was nice and extremely helpful! The breakfast was good, and it was included! Being vegan I was a bit concerned about breakfast, but it was fine.

Great 1+2 night stay with safe luggage storage during our 4 day jungle trek. 2nd floor is the better option, and as with any hostel in Peru - if you want complete silence, bring earplugs.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Norway

The place is very clean, the breakfast they include is also good and is well located. My big problem there were the tours they offer you. I took a couple and they were the worst DON'T LET THEM BOOK YOU TOURS and you'll be ok

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts