Hostal El Grial

9.0
Superb 111 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2017

Great hostel, with perfect location. Angel the receptionist was very helpful!

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. I spent little time there but I was very comfortable... They even made me breakfast at 5am to take it to my trip to Machu Picchu.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Very clean and hot water !!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017
7.7

I thought this hotel was nice but there was very little sound proofing. It was also odd because they turn the wifi and water off during the night which makes it a bit inconvenient. Breakfast was really good but overall, I didn't think it was worth the price we paid.

1st May 2017

Best private room I stayed in Cusco. I went to the Wild Rover, where I had a serious problem and to Cusi Wasi that was good but with little inconveniences. El Grial was perfect to me.

• Turkey, Female, 31-40
17th Apr 2017

The staff is super nice. The place in general was really well maintained and clean. Breakfast was good with eggs, mango, cheese, ham and coffee. Overall definitely recoomend this place!

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Mar 2017
8.0

Very clean hostel which is more like a hotel. I think it has mainly private rooms and it doesn't have the atmosphere of a social hostel. Really nice location in San Blas, close to coffee shops and the main plaza. Very small kitchen but good wifi.

26th Mar 2017
7.1

Hostal is located very close to everything you need. We stayed in rooms that faced the street and they were cold and noisy. Staff gave us heaters which helped with the cold. The kitchen was off use, and anytime we got close to the kitchen (trying to wash fruit, or just looking for a fork), they were quickly in there asking what we were doing in there. They let us keep our bags there for free while we went to Machu Picchu, would recommend.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
7th Mar 2017

Showers were some of the best I've had in the last couple months in South America! Breakfast was also quite good, freshly made eggs! The staff were all very friendly and helpful.