Hostal El Grial Reviews

Carmen Alto 112, San Blas, Cusco, Peru

The best hostels in Cusco Hostal for me was the Grail, and has all the amenities you can bring to us, such as security, and their breakfast buffet is very nice because they are varied each day, such as the high Natural Orange Yogurt cheese Ham and Eggs Cereals taste of passengers and their rooms are also very typical and hygienic, and also has its Abcoaster (Gym) besides the attention of their staff is very friendly and courteous, especially Amira was a friendly and I recomende to you.

• 6th Jan 2014
  • Peru

Great location and facilities. I really enjoyed meeting Amira, she was very helpful in providing tips and support to me as I figured out my vacation plans.

• 29th Dec 2013

Really lovely place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms and a glass-covered patio to spend time and relax! Located in a great area (San Blas) full of restaurants and small galleries, Only 10 min walk to town center.

• 21st Dec 2013