9.3
Superb 72 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 72 Total Reviews
Hostal El Grial Located at Carmen Alto 112, San Blas, Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Peru 084 Carmen Alto 112, San Blas
93% 72
-13.5138944 -71.9763171
    Rooms available

13th Feb 2016
7.1

A nice place with one big problem. There is a pump or generator on the ground floor which makes a loud whirring sound every 5 minutes - if you are noise sensitive when sleeping then this is a problem. I would say definitely do NOT stay on the ground floor, unfortunately I think this is where the two cheaper rooms (shared bathroom) are. Also note this is not a social place at all so don't expect to meet people here (fine for me). Other than that - staff, breakfast, cleanliness, comfort are good.

• bakalola2152998
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
7th Feb 2016

Amazing its just like Andalusian home, great staff although they do not speak much english, its just charming

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
17th Nov 2015

Really pleased with everything. Fantastic staff. Good breakfast. The staff even prepared a take away breakfast for our 5:30 departure for a trek.

• Chile, Couple, 31-40
15th Nov 2015

Staff very nice. they helped us store our luggage for a couple of day, even though we already did the checkout.

• Australia, Male, 41+
11th Nov 2015

Great place. Clean, quiet (maybe one to avoid if you're after a party hostel) and friendly. The staff were, without exception, extremely friendly and helpful. When I was unable to extend my stay (the hostel was full), they got me a room nearby at a considerable discount on the other hostel's usual rate. I'd certainly stay there again if I go back to Cuzco.