Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

The room was very clean and had warm showers, plenty of extra blankets in case I got cold, and a TV with great reception. As a woman traveling solo, I felt very secure. Next door was a restaurant that had everything from snacks to full meals and getting to the airport couldn't have been more convenient. I simply told the staff when I was ready to leave and they had a van come around immediately to drive me the three minutes to the terminal.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Perfect location for the airport. Easy to catch a bus in to Medellin leaving you close to the Botero Museum. We were able to check in early and also get driven to the airport for our flight for free. No noise from planes, but we could easily hear the tv noise from the room next to ours. Super good showers!