Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

I just stay for one night before continuing my trip. The location is perfect if you have to wait a day or two for your next flight since is just about five minutes from the Airport Terminal. The staff is super nice, the room clean and the restaurant next to it is a plus!! Good food.

The room was very clean and had warm showers, plenty of extra blankets in case I got cold, and a TV with great reception. As a woman traveling solo, I felt very secure. Next door was a restaurant that had everything from snacks to full meals and getting to the airport couldn't have been more convenient. I simply told the staff when I was ready to leave and they had a van come around immediately to drive me the three minutes to the terminal.

• 23rd Jun 2014