Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

This place is perfect for what it is. It's a 2-minute drive from the international airport and they have free shuttle service to and from running 24 hours. The reception seemed to be open all hours too; I know I got there around midnight and checked in. The rooms are clean and well supplied. There were several(!) big fleece blankets and two towels were waiting for me on the bed. I can't speak to the atmosphere during the day, but I imagine that this isn't a hostel people stay for long periods.

Very convenient if you have to wait overnight for a flight at the Medellin airport. Room very clean. The restaurant next to it is excellent.

The hostel is really close to the airport, 5mn walk

I just stay for one night before continuing my trip. The location is perfect if you have to wait a day or two for your next flight since is just about five minutes from the Airport Terminal. The staff is super nice, the room clean and the restaurant next to it is a plus!! Good food.