Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

This place is perfect for what it is. It's a 2-minute drive from the international airport and they have free shuttle service to and from running 24 hours. The reception seemed to be open all hours too; I know I got there around midnight and checked in. The rooms are clean and well supplied. There were several(!) big fleece blankets and two towels were waiting for me on the bed. I can't speak to the atmosphere during the day, but I imagine that this isn't a hostel people stay for long periods.

Very convenient if you have to wait overnight for a flight at the Medellin airport. Room very clean. The restaurant next to it is excellent.

The hostel is really close to the airport, 5mn walk