Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

This hostel serves very well at what it is: a comfortable place to spend the night before an early flight out of the airport. Their is a generously-sized restaurant on the premise, and the hostel is a short ride or ~1km walk from the airport terminal. Pretty simple accommodations otherwise. They provided complimentary airport transportation early in the morning, which was very appreciated.

I stayed at the hostel for one night. From the begining the reason that I decided to stay at El Hangar was because my flight arrive at the middle of the night, So I thought the best will be to relax one night and then while The sun rise and I'm full of morning energy To let Medallin welcome me. The staff were so nice and understandable even that none of them speak English. (I know 2 word in Spanish ) My room was super clean and included everything I needed. And the price was high

Just what I needed, great, cheap, safe and friendly hostel here. The shuttle to the airport was a godsend. Thank you! I would definitely come back.