Hostal El Hangar Reviews

Glorieta Aeropuerto Jose Maria Cordoba, Rionegro, Medellin, Colombia

Didn't expect much, being it's essentially a motel on the side of the highway. As a solo female traveler, I was pretty sketched out, but had to stay near airport b/c of early flight. There was a shower (cold water) but a towel, and wifi, so it could've been worse. The employee who greeted me was friendly. Police lights outside my door for 30 mins were kind of scary. Regardless, I actually slept really well for a few hours before I had to wake up. Also, free ride to airport at 4:30AM was nice.

Good service for the shuttle to go to airport. Hostal near the airport.

• 3rd Jun 2015

Good if you need to stay overnight and catch an early flight the next morning. Five minute walk to terminals and free shuttle service 24 hours. There is a restaurant next door that is pretty good. Rooms are big and well appointed - price includes a towel and an extra blanket. Everything was clean as well. Only compliant is the shower head basically didn't exist so the water came out like a fire hose, and the woman at the front desk acted very annoyed when we tried to pay with credit card.

This place is perfect for what it is. It's a 2-minute drive from the international airport and they have free shuttle service to and from running 24 hours. The reception seemed to be open all hours too; I know I got there around midnight and checked in. The rooms are clean and well supplied. There were several(!) big fleece blankets and two towels were waiting for me on the bed. I can't speak to the atmosphere during the day, but I imagine that this isn't a hostel people stay for long periods.