Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

This hostel is just prefect The location is perfect, just 3 min from the Plaza Central, basically around the corner. The staff at the hostel is really nice and helpful. It's clean and cosy, as other people commented. The kitchen is a bit old and depending how the guests behave, can be a bit dirty. Bathrooms are clean as well.I had a flat screen TV in my room with lots of channels which I wouldn't expect in a hostel. So that was cool for chilling in the evening. It was also really nice to have 2.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice relaxing atmosphere

Wonderful stay in the heart of Granada. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel.

The Hostel is very well kept and staff are helpful. The facilities include TV's computers and enough seating areas. The owner is personable and rooms were clean. Security is lax as anyone can walk in and into the dorm rooms, where the luggage is kept in the middle. Great garden and vibe around hostel. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it highly.

A really great experience. I would recommend anyone to stay there. Great staff, location, and value. The only thing I would change is to add more fans to the courtyard area, as it is very hot in Nicaragua this time of year, and we could use better air circulation.

The loveliest and most helpful staff! Hostel is down a quiet street but a few blocks from the restaurants and bars. More than half the beds in the dorm are doubles, some share a fan though. The wifi is very good. The kitchen, utensils and bathrooms can do with a deep clean and the shower in the dorm was very weak. The majority of visitors when I went were all 40+ so it didn't make for a very good atmosphere, but a nice place to relax, cute garden and places to chill, with smoke free places

One of the best places we stayed. Good staff, great atmosphere and perfect location, safe and central. The only area for improvement would be the guest kitchen.- functional but could use some new dishtowels, plates, etc. and a supply of basics like oil, salt and pepper. That said, we really liked it here and would highly recommend it to those wanting a relaxing, chilled out place to stay.

El Momento's location was excellent, staff helpful in providing advice, directions and maps. The kitchen area was not clean and foul smelling refrigerator. Suggest a list of general rules to keep a higher level of sanitation for the users.

Not much for the backpacker. But a very nice place indeed. Very quiet. However, for me, I like a bigger Hostel with a few more people hanging around. The breakfast I ordered there was very good, but it would be nice if they offered some bananas and coffee free if charge. It makes the backpacker happy.

• 10th Feb 2014

This place is nice, and we'll run. watch out for the mozzies though

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is beautiful, clean, safe, and relaxing, and the staff are very friendly. Everything does shut down around 10:30 so it is not a party spot, but very chill.

• 2nd Feb 2014

The English speaking staff at this hostel are courteous and very professional. There is both a bar and restaurant in the hostel and it is centered on a lovely courtyard which is ideal for chilling. The location is good too as it is only a 5 minute walk to the main square in town. There is a computer for guest use and a tv where guests can relax in the evenings. I stayed in the 11 bed dorm and there is only one bathroom in the room so you may have to wait to use it. It`s a great place to stay.

Hi Thank you for your review, I would just like to point out and also to apologise that there are actually 4 bathrooms not 1 and if you were not shown around the hostel then I will be speaking to this with the receptionist who checked you in. We are happy though that you did enjoy your stay with us.

We had a great time. The staff was helpful and friendly. The place was clean and located close to everything.

Great hostel. The beds were comfortable and everything was really clean. There are fans for each set of bunk beds. Wifi works throughout and the food was good.

A hostel for mature individuals.

Excellent place. Wish we were able to stay longer.

• 26th Dec 2013

Amazing atmosphere and location that was very close to anywhere we wanted to go. The hostel itself was very nice with a beautiful indoor courtyard. Good amount of sitting areas to relax. I put facilities at good as there were no games such as pool table or ping pong which are a nice to have.

• 26th Dec 2013

best hostel i stayed at in central america, hands down! staff is super helpful, even opened the kitchen early so i could have breakfast before my bus, courtyard is beautiful, it is less than 2 blocks from parque central and very close to the best bar in town (reileys), good book exchange and wifi, kitchen had everything i needed. 24 hour security (i came in late and felt safe), the double beds are great, people are friendly, water refills only 5 cordobas. highly recommended.

Outstanding staff!! They go the extra mile to help with tours and info. Mellow quiet atmosphere. HIGHLY recommend!

Great 11 bed dorm, especially if you get one of the double beds, with lots of fans everywhere. Good security and staff, ATM right next door which is handy. Guest kitchen facilities not great but you can order food in their restaurant/cafe. Recommended.