Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

Great location, great staff, and comfortable beds and nice sitting area. Also great value so I would highly recommend this Hostal if you are visiting Granada

I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in Granada. Clean, great security, staff are very friendly and helpful, great breakfast and central location. Do not stay at this hostel if you are looking to party. This is a chill hostel with a family feel vibe to it and is perfect for downtime either before or after your trip with Nicaragua *or whenever. Thanks Hostel El Momento xx

• 19th Jan 2016

Great hostel! Friendly staff, walking distance from central area, delicious breakfast!

I had trhe one room upstairs and it was very hot- it wasn't coool enough tro sleep until about midnight each day

I reserved a private room and got the only one upstairs-it was very hot during the day and only cooled enough to sleep by about 11 PM - ask not to get room 5 if u reserve-the rest of the experience and the hostel was excellent

The hostel is in an impressively opulent colonial house, like most of the hostels in Granada. The staff was nice and happy to help, and the other guests were awesome! It is nice that they have a bar right outside the dorms, in the inner courtyard. It also serves as a restaurant, but I would recommend sticking to beer - food is quite bland and the cocktails didn't really impress me.

Thank you for your comments and staying at the hostel. Sorry you did not enjoy the restaurant. In 4 years open it is only the 2nd complaint we have had.As you did not complain at the time we did not have the chance to prepare another item off the menu for you. Food is very subjective and to as you only ate and drank one time and 1 item off the menu it would be unfair to judge the whole menu.

Overall we were disappointed with the hostel. The Hostel's staff were all very courteous but the hostel itself is tired and run down. The common bathrooms and the room were not up to the standard you would expect of such a highly rated hostel.

• 4th Jan 2016
  • indi300

We really liked the hostel. It's one of the nicest I've ever seen. The staff was very friendly. My bag got lost during the flight to Nicaragua and they were so kindly helping me getting it back. We had a really nice stay an would always come back. :-)

Very good location.

It is really the best hostel in Granada!

• 24th Dec 2015
  • Slovenia

The hostel staff are very friendly and helpful. I love the place' comfortable and cozy atmosphere. It's quiet so you can get a very good night's rest. It's also very accessible and easy to locate.

• 17th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

Good location, clean, excellent beds. Dorm gets very hot, but each bed has its own fan. Staff is good, and lots of places in the courtyard to hangout. Was it amazing? No. But it got the job done.

no water, towels, or breakfast included, but lockers provided. no key to dorm room. staff was incredible and super helpful... really great. has kitchen (a bit dirty) and stable wi-fi. second cheapest airport shuttle in town next door, but would probably recommend hostel oasis overall instead... cheaper and given more for your money.

Sorry to see you did not enjoy your time, towels are included and just need to be asked for at reception,your presumption mislead you. As we have good security and lockers a key to the dorm is not needed and has never been asked for before. Oasis is more expensive than us.

Good accomodation,nice common space. Rooms are a bit small.

Perfect hostel. Incredible cleanliness in all hostel. Huge size beds. Friendly staff that explain everything about the tours and places, including about the not recommended places to walk.

Nice quiet hostel. Got very hot in the dorms at night! Would still stay again.

Really enjoyed my stay here , the staff were helpful and it was really quiet at night with no loud music which meant I could sleep . My only issue was in the mornings where there was no water from my tap and the shower - it was like a small drop and this meant I could only shower in the evenings .

This was a good hostel. Clean and friendly and in a good location. Only a 5 minute walk to the main bar street in Granada and near tones of restaurants. Met lots of good friends here. descent food at the restaurant and a good hang out area. Smoking side and non smoking side which was cool. I would stay agaom

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very clean, great food, excellent vibe. Zack and Juan were fantastic, their guidance and advice really made my stay in Granada a great one! Highly recommended, I would have stayed longer however no more beds were available the night after my booking ended, so book in advance! I ate most of my meals in the hostel because the food was delicious and great value!

Cool atmosphere; excellent location; good wifi. The only downside was it was hot, but there are fans next to every bed.