Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

The best hostel of Nicaragua!! Awesome!

Nice clean hostel. Not sure if it was just an off night, but not the funnest vibe. Short walk to the center of town.

Hi , sorry to hear you did not enjoy the night you stayed with us, as I write this I have a group of about 12 guests all hanging out together for the last 3 days and they did not come together. We are a small hostel, sometimes guests check in late or go out to the bars and so we cannot guarantee who will be here at any given moment. Guests have commented to me that they went to party hostels and were disappointed, can depend on the timing.

Stayed for 7 nights. Nice spacious dorm with double bed was a nice treat to the single bunks I have had during the majority of my trip. Plenty of space throughout the hostal, friendly staff and good location. Small kitchen is basic but enough to keep you going. My only criticism was that it lacked quite alot in regards to atmosphere with most guest keeping to themselves and mostly glued to their devices on the internet. Not really the fault of the hostal but a few activities run the by the staff

This hostel is one of the best hostels in granada, beds were super comfortable and big, each with an individual fan. Very clean and lots of facilities. I loved staying here although it was very hot during the day therefore a pool would have been appreciated. Awesome spot with great reasonable food.

This hostel is just prefect The location is perfect, just 3 min from the Plaza Central, basically around the corner. The staff at the hostel is really nice and helpful. It's clean and cosy, as other people commented. The kitchen is a bit old and depending how the guests behave, can be a bit dirty. Bathrooms are clean as well.I had a flat screen TV in my room with lots of channels which I wouldn't expect in a hostel. So that was cool for chilling in the evening. It was also really nice to have 2.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice relaxing atmosphere

Wonderful stay in the heart of Granada. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel.

The Hostel is very well kept and staff are helpful. The facilities include TV's computers and enough seating areas. The owner is personable and rooms were clean. Security is lax as anyone can walk in and into the dorm rooms, where the luggage is kept in the middle. Great garden and vibe around hostel. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it highly.

Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding security we have never had anyone be able to walk into our hostel and take anything.This is due to us having cameras, not allowing outside guests into the dorm for this very reason you mentioned and also because our staff know there must be someone at the reception area at all times.

A really great experience. I would recommend anyone to stay there. Great staff, location, and value. The only thing I would change is to add more fans to the courtyard area, as it is very hot in Nicaragua this time of year, and we could use better air circulation.

The loveliest and most helpful staff! Hostel is down a quiet street but a few blocks from the restaurants and bars. More than half the beds in the dorm are doubles, some share a fan though. The wifi is very good. The kitchen, utensils and bathrooms can do with a deep clean and the shower in the dorm was very weak. The majority of visitors when I went were all 40+ so it didn't make for a very good atmosphere, but a nice place to relax, cute garden and places to chill, with smoke free places

One of the best places we stayed. Good staff, great atmosphere and perfect location, safe and central. The only area for improvement would be the guest kitchen.- functional but could use some new dishtowels, plates, etc. and a supply of basics like oil, salt and pepper. That said, we really liked it here and would highly recommend it to those wanting a relaxing, chilled out place to stay.

El Momento's location was excellent, staff helpful in providing advice, directions and maps. The kitchen area was not clean and foul smelling refrigerator. Suggest a list of general rules to keep a higher level of sanitation for the users.

Not much for the backpacker. But a very nice place indeed. Very quiet. However, for me, I like a bigger Hostel with a few more people hanging around. The breakfast I ordered there was very good, but it would be nice if they offered some bananas and coffee free if charge. It makes the backpacker happy.

• 10th Feb 2014

This place is nice, and we'll run. watch out for the mozzies though

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel is beautiful, clean, safe, and relaxing, and the staff are very friendly. Everything does shut down around 10:30 so it is not a party spot, but very chill.

• 2nd Feb 2014