Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

A lovely hostel with warm and friendly staff in a great location. The staff here really do go above and beyond the call of duty at every opportunity. Great care has been taken to make the surroundings comfortable, cosy and beautiful with lighting and soft furnishings. A great touch is the fan for every 9very comfortable) bed and some of the beds are double sized. Loved my time here - quiet and relaxed - perfect base for Granada.

This a nice place where the staff went out of their way to be helpful. I would recommend this hostel to friends.

El Momento has a great location just off of the central square. The dorm room we stayed in was quite spacious and the fans for each bed made the temperature a bit more comfortable. We were only there one night, but overall no complaints!

Nice place close to parque central, big beds in airy rooms. It was my first stop in Nicaragua and I found it quite hard to meet people, could have been an off day but it just didn't seem like a super social place.

Nice hostel, beautiful courtyard with plenty of areas to lounge. Didn't seem too social of a hostel when we were there as many people kept to themselves which proved difficult to meet people, but it might have situational. We stayed in the upstairs room which had barely any ventilation and got very hot at night even with 2 fans. However, overall, it was very safe, great location, and fairly comfortable, which is all we needed.

Hostal El Momento is in an excellent location, the dorms are spacious and relatively cool considering how hot Granada can get, and if you're lucky you'll get a regular double bed! The atmosphere was however lacking and I found it difficult to meet people - an issue when you're a solo traveler! However of course I may just have been unlucky with the guests who were there at the time.

Thank you for you informative comments, sorry to hear that you did not meet other guests and you are correct it will depend on the guests that were at that moment and as you were here for only 1 night it is the luck of the draw.

A good hostel that has everything you would expect of a good hostel. It was clean and well staffed. We were in the big dorm room which was spacious. Only negative was how hot the room became during the night because of the meagre fans. A no thrills hostel but it does what it says on the tin

Thank you for your email, sorry to hear you felt it was hot, we do have 8 fans in the dorm but when it is hot in Granada it is hot and the only way of cooling down a dorm with many guests is with AC. This would only increase the price which many guests would not want to pay. Our next reviewer commented on how cool the dorm was so I guess it depends from person to person.

Nice place very 200 metres from the main area of Granada. Friendly staff and comfortable beds. Has a bar and offers breakfast at an extra cost. Good spot

One of the best all around hostels i've stayed at. Great location, great staff and decent food. My only complaint is that they shut the water off during the day.

Thank you for your email, I wish you had told us about your problem for the water whilst you were here so we could have explained in more detail It is not us that turn the water off it is the water company. They have been doing this for years and lately due to less rain it happens more. We do explain this in our welcome folder. We also need water for the restaurant and washer so it is not in our interest to do this.

1 2 Next » last »