Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

No night guard and door to hostel can be opened without a key - so basically at night anyone can wander inside. Also don't put your stuff in the room safe since ours was not actually attached to anything and could simply be carried away. Staff is very helpful and everything else was fine as well.

I stayed in the private room with shared bath. The bathrooms were always clean, and I rarely had to wait to use them. I made effort to talk with the staff and they were nice. The location was fabulous. I didn't talk to any other travelers, but they were around. It wasn't homey like that. I'd definitely stay here again.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I will pass the information on to the staff, we appretiate you writing about the bathrooms etc It is funny how our establishment gets contrasting reviews as you said it was not homely as we get many comments saying how homely it feels, I really think it depends on the traveler and what other guests they meet.

Amazing value for money, really great atmosphere, felt so relaxed. Also great dorm, loads of space and not too hot like most! Would highly recommend

1 2 Next » last »