Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

perfect location (right beside the central park), spacious dorm room, comfy common area, small but alright guest kitchen, nice friendly and helpful staff, good place to meet people. All in all, it's GREAT!

This is a beautiful hostel. The dorm is great. There's a fan for every bed, it's clean, and the lockers are huge. My only complaint is that the kitchen is tiny.

I had a very nice stay at El momento. Iy is very well located, so close to the parque central. The little kitchen is well equiped and the garden is lovely.

outstanding in every aspect, staff in particular goes above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

We had the private room upstairs which was really spacious but bit hot! Great tours available & good info. Probably the best nica food I ate in Granada! Yum! Would stay here again if I returned to Granada.

Enjoyed our stay at Elaine Momento in Granada, Nicaragua. Comfortable, quiet, and near all the sights.

• 15th Apr 2015