Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

Great garden to relax in. Excellent food. We stayed in a private room; it was upstairs and my boyfriend kept hitting his head on the VERY low beams walking up the stairs.

Nice place, no complaints, though room 3, a double, is right next to the staff kitchen... One of these spaces that wasn't a room, but with a bed, now is!

I really enjoyed staying at El Momento. Above all - the food there was out of this world! A great surprise! Everyone was very nice and helpful. My room was very basic but I had two oscillating fans that made heat bearable. Location couldn't have been better. Biggest plus (besides food) was the wonderful Spa Granada where you can swim all day for some cheap price. It was a beautiful place for me to get cool and enjoy have a blind man give me a wonderful massage!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Excellent atmosphere and location. Staff is attentive and helpful. Security at the front door could be improved.

Hi Lisa Thank you for your comments with us, regarding security at the front door. No outside guests allowed in dorm or private rooms. Fully locked at night with gate and door No guests in reception at night for security reasons All staff fully trained for security in this area All of the above both for security for guests, staff and the property No problems in 3 years Please send me an email if you had a problem.

1 2 Next » last »