Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

This was such a lovely hostel after having spent a night in a hostel that wasn't so this nice. The staff were so helpful. Gave us recommendations, got taxis for us, they were always willing to help! And the hostel in itself was very charming. Hammocks and typical Nicaraguan/colonial decor. It's great value for what you pay!

Hostel el momento was a very refreshing experience. The staff was super friendly and very welcoming. They were extremlly accomidation, even with last second changes. Also, the general atmosphere was really pleasant. Had lots of interesting and fun conversations with different people backpacking Central America. I would definitely stay here again.

• 9th May 2014

A perfect hostel in any way.

Wonderful and cool and chill and more.

• 3rd May 2014

After spending one night at another hostel with ONE working fan for six dorms and not so fantastic washroom, I was delighted to arrive to El Momento with friendly staff and large comfortable beds! Location is a short walk to the Centre, food is good and cheap. Would recommend this hostel.

A great place to stay in granada. The staff is really kind and helpfull. The cook is also really good. I recommend El Momento for all travelers who want stay couple of days in that city.

Despite no electricity or water for a few hours because of the city of Grenada's planning, the hotel did its best and was good at explaining the cause. I enjoyed the home-like atmosphere, the safety and the staff's constant availability. Thank you, El Momento!

• 27th Apr 2014

I liked the idea of a communal kitchen in a hostel, which El Momento provides. So many places that have a resturant do not provide this facility. I am an early riser and like to start the day with a strong cuppa and not have to wait for the resturant to open. Kudos to El Momento

• 27th Apr 2014

The best hostel of Nicaragua!! Awesome!

Nice clean hostel. Not sure if it was just an off night, but not the funnest vibe. Short walk to the center of town.

Hi , sorry to hear you did not enjoy the night you stayed with us, as I write this I have a group of about 12 guests all hanging out together for the last 3 days and they did not come together. We are a small hostel, sometimes guests check in late or go out to the bars and so we cannot guarantee who will be here at any given moment. Guests have commented to me that they went to party hostels and were disappointed, can depend on the timing.

Stayed for 7 nights. Nice spacious dorm with double bed was a nice treat to the single bunks I have had during the majority of my trip. Plenty of space throughout the hostal, friendly staff and good location. Small kitchen is basic but enough to keep you going. My only criticism was that it lacked quite alot in regards to atmosphere with most guest keeping to themselves and mostly glued to their devices on the internet. Not really the fault of the hostal but a few activities run the by the staff

This hostel is one of the best hostels in granada, beds were super comfortable and big, each with an individual fan. Very clean and lots of facilities. I loved staying here although it was very hot during the day therefore a pool would have been appreciated. Awesome spot with great reasonable food.

This hostel is just prefect The location is perfect, just 3 min from the Plaza Central, basically around the corner. The staff at the hostel is really nice and helpful. It's clean and cosy, as other people commented. The kitchen is a bit old and depending how the guests behave, can be a bit dirty. Bathrooms are clean as well.I had a flat screen TV in my room with lots of channels which I wouldn't expect in a hostel. So that was cool for chilling in the evening. It was also really nice to have 2.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice relaxing atmosphere

Wonderful stay in the heart of Granada. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel.

The Hostel is very well kept and staff are helpful. The facilities include TV's computers and enough seating areas. The owner is personable and rooms were clean. Security is lax as anyone can walk in and into the dorm rooms, where the luggage is kept in the middle. Great garden and vibe around hostel. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it highly.

Thank you for your review and glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding security we have never had anyone be able to walk into our hostel and take anything.This is due to us having cameras, not allowing outside guests into the dorm for this very reason you mentioned and also because our staff know there must be someone at the reception area at all times.

A really great experience. I would recommend anyone to stay there. Great staff, location, and value. The only thing I would change is to add more fans to the courtyard area, as it is very hot in Nicaragua this time of year, and we could use better air circulation.

1 2 Next » last »