Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

I love this hostel! The people working there is super nice, it's a perfect location! Love the food! A couple Good vegetarian/vegan options :) both the curry and pasta pesto was delicious mmm:) If I'm going back i know where i am staying:) thank you

This is managed really well. Great facilities, friendly, helpful Staff. Central location. Best city hostel I've stayed at.

Best hostel I ever stayed in. Sleeping in the dorm was very easy - fans, great matresses and very very clean. Good food too. Would definately recommend it!!!

Great place, highly recommend for the three bed room!

The hostel was clean, safe and best of all some of the dorm beds are doubles! It is in an excellent location in Granada and at $8/night I'd say its an OK price. The only downside in my opinion is that the hostel lacked any atmosphere. Apart from that, was great.

I have no complaints about this hostel and in fact thought it was great. We stayed there twice during our trip to Nicaragua in Jan 2015. The first time, we stayed in the cheaper room by the kitchen. It really was fine, and they do a great job of clarifying that that is what you are paying for. The second time we stayed in a private room with a private bath, and it felt quite luxurious after the other places we stayed in Nicaragua. I would absolutely go back!

• 27th Jan 2015

I stayed in the dorms. Most comfortable bed I slept in during my stay in Nica. The staff were friendly, and helpful, and patient with my terrible efforts to speak Spanish. It's really close to good restaurants, the market, and parque central. I would definitely stay here again.

• 27th Jan 2015

Nice hostel located near the main square! Enough showers and toilets for everyone. Ample kitchen, i could cook 2 minute noodles and chicken nuggets. Good mix of people. Enjoy your stay!

Great hostel in an excellent location. Close to the centre but just far enough out to be quiet. The hostel itself has some of the best beds you will find in any hostel. They are big. Even in the dorm. The dorm itself was also big. You'l need to ask for a fan as it can get pretty warm in there. The facilities in the hostel are great. Loads of places to sit and relax. The vibe is very laid back. This is a chilled out place an not a party hostel . Which was fine with me. Great food too.

Good value, great staff .. All just around the corner from the main square in Granada.. Would recommend

Absolutely brilliant hostel, my favourite in the whole of central and South America. The dorms are big and roomy and beds really comfy all with individual fans. The common area is a beautiful garden with enough chairs and sofas, it actually feels like a hotel. Staff are all super friendly and speak excellent English. Internet is good in the common areas but variable on the rooms. Only slight downside is the water pressure is low in the mornings but at night is great. Highly highly recommend!

1 2 Next » last »