Hostal El Momento Reviews

Casa 104 Calle el Arsenal, Granada, Nicaragua

Pros: 7 of the 11 dorm beds are doubles so good chance you'll get one if you stay in the dorm! Plus an outlet, fan, and big locker for each bed. The garden area are great for hanging out, the wifi is pretty strong, and the restaurant decent. The staff were very kind, and the location (just around the corner from the central park) is excellent. Con: It seemed pretty clean, and I had no problems.

Thank you for your response and taking the time and we are glad you enjoyed your time with us but are a little disappointed you are writing about a problem which I do not know about with another guest. We fumigate every 3 months by law and fumigate once a week ourselves as well as doing checks on beds when guests leave, this is an unfortunate part of our job but necessary, this is where this comment many have risen from.

The owner and staff at El Momento are wonderful - very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend to anyone. I will definitely stay there next time I go to Granada.

• 23rd Jun 2014