Hostal El Papillon Reviews

Calle 7 #8-28, San Gil, San Gil, Colombia

A nice hostel only a short walk to the main plaza. It has a well equipped kitchen and they can give information and organize all the tours you want around San Gil.

It was pretty dull when I went, didn't meet many people. Was a fair walk from the main plaza. also the water wasn't working when I went, not even the taps.

Hello, I'm sorry if you can not find anyone, but it is the fault of the hostel? Our hostel is not a party place and a lot of people like it because is quiet. And about water, as we have explained you, they are distributing it throughout the town and is like that in many parts of the country. We have no control about. Thank you for your review.

Great kitchen and friendly staff who were happy to help with booking activities and buses.

Everything was perfect - not much more to say.

This is a friendly hostel in a good location. It has a lovely garden to relax in and a great kitchen. I definitely recommend it.

Great hostel, staff was great owner helped me with booking tickets for bus and saved me almost as much money as my three nights at the hostel. Would highly recommend.