Hostal El Papillon Reviews

Calle 7 #8-28, San Gil, San Gil, Colombia

This is a friendly hostel in a good location. It has a lovely garden to relax in and a great kitchen. I definitely recommend it.

Great hostel, staff was great owner helped me with booking tickets for bus and saved me almost as much money as my three nights at the hostel. Would highly recommend.

Excellent hostel, fantastic and helpful owners, nice relaxing atmosphere.

Great atmosphere and super friendly and helpful staff! I would recommend it to anyone and the walk to the main square is only five minutes with a slight incline, hardly enough to get your heart pumping.

The Swiss owned hostel is very good value for money. The hostel is basic, so are the rooms, but the kitchen is nice and the atmosphere is nice too.

Super friendly staff! they will arrange a flight to the moon if you needed it! Best value in Colombia! Location is a bit off, but in San Gil that is not a problem. The only problem is that I always had bad luck with the coffee hahahaha ;-)

I had a fantastic time at this hostel. The couple that run it are always willing to help and give advice and are just lovely. The place is kept clean and I had no problems with this place if I go back to San Gil i'll be staying here. One of the best expiriences I have had with a hostal.

Very nice little hostel located pretty near the centre of town. The owner is extremely helpful and they have a great collection of DVDs too!

Based on the reviews I had high hopes for this place but, sadly, it fell a long way short of those expectations. Rather drab and dull and definitely not as described. I have looked on hostelworld and it is no longer listed - probably due to rather dubious and questionable reviews. Avoid and stay somewhere else. Anywhere else.

I am sorry than you didn´t like our hostel, but i don't understand what is the problem. Could you explain better so that we can improve our service please?