Hostal El Papillon Reviews

Calle 7 #8-28, San Gil, San Gil, Colombia

Cool and cosy hostel, well located in San Gil. Dorm is good and the common room is spacious with also a big garden with hamacs. Sylvain the owner is very friendly and helpful. He booked for me my bus ticket for the next trip. Definitely a great adress if you stay some nights in San Gil.

a great hostel.. clean, great atmosphere, beautiful garden and the owners are fantastic. the best time in Colombia.

I very much enjoyed staying at this hostel. It has some lovely facilities, excellent location, a beautiful larger garden, free internet, organic waste bin, you can wash your own clothes, there is a nice kitchen and free coffee plus two great cats and a dog. Two negatives: staff were not always at hand to open door. I think that the smoking area should be further away from the building, there is sufficient space. However, I hope to stay there again.