Hostal El Papillon Reviews

Calle 7 #8-28, San Gil, San Gil, Colombia

Super friendly staff! they will arrange a flight to the moon if you needed it! Best value in Colombia! Location is a bit off, but in San Gil that is not a problem. The only problem is that I always had bad luck with the coffee hahahaha ;-)

I had a fantastic time at this hostel. The couple that run it are always willing to help and give advice and are just lovely. The place is kept clean and I had no problems with this place if I go back to San Gil i'll be staying here. One of the best expiriences I have had with a hostal.

Based on the reviews I had high hopes for this place but, sadly, it fell a long way short of those expectations. Rather drab and dull and definitely not as described. I have looked on hostelworld and it is no longer listed - probably due to rather dubious and questionable reviews. Avoid and stay somewhere else. Anywhere else.

I am sorry than you didn´t like our hostel, but i don't understand what is the problem. Could you explain better so that we can improve our service please?

A good value hostel, with everything you need kitchen, wifi, TV, DVDs etc. Big garden to sit out in.

We spent a great time there with my family! The house is really clean and the owners friendly and helpful! Thanks for all your help and kindness!

We've had a really good stay in this hostel. If you like extreme sports we would absolutly recommend San Gil and this hostel. They can help you with information and arranging activities. Le papillon has a really nice garden and the mandarins and mangos you can find there are free to eat. Except from that they offer good coffee in the morning. We haad a great time at this hostel!!

Great place with family atmosphere and really nice staff. The garden outside is perfect to relax.

• 8th Jan 2014

We enjoyed our time in thise cute hostel with very friendly and helpfull staff, who can help with any kind of activities. The location is a bit up a steep street, so hard work if you walk up there with the big backpacks. But once there it is really close to everything.