Hostal El Refugio Reviews

Palguin 540, Pucon, Chile

Upon arrival, we were immediately greeted with coffee. After 10 hours on a bus, this was such a treat! Breakfast is not provided, but my friend and I just went to the supermarket and cooked breakfast.

Cool place! Great bevor or after trekking in the NP. Owner is very helpfull!

I had a really great time at Refugio! The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was just very familial and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!

• 6th Nov 2015

Such a cozy space. It is like you are at your friend's ski lodge. Great excursions from here and the dome in the backyard is a fun place to sleep. They have a great house cat and house dog.

Really cozy environment, I came in late at night and felt very welcome. Easy to set up tours from the hostel, and they do a really good job of explaining all of them.

A very clean cozy hostel. The staff gave us good information about the region, and the things to do near Pucon.

1 2 Next » last »