Hostal El Refugio Reviews

Palguin 540, Pucon, Chile

Friendly place, although the cozy common area can get a bit cramped if there are many guests. Plenty to do in Pucón but mostly weather dependent.

What a nice hostel!! One of my favorites so far... Great vibe going on!! And the volcano tour they offer is incredible, we loved it :)

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Belgium

really nice, cosy hostel with a great atmosphere. lack of enough bathrooms though...

I enjoyed my 7-night stay at El Refugio. The hostel hosts were very helpful, there was a wealth of information on things to do around Púcon, and the hostel organized many activities. Its lounge was cozy and El Refugio provided free instant coffee. (El Refugio is located almost directly across from the Pullman bus terminal so Pullman is the most convenient bus line to take to reach Púcon and El Refugio.) All of my daily showers were ice cold. Otherwise, El Refugio was a great hostel.

1 2 3 Next » last »