Hostal El Triunfo Reviews

Triunfo street # 379, Cusco, Peru

The location is excellent, right next to Plaza de Armas and in walking distance to almost all city attractions. Hot water was great during our stay, except our last night, which we had only merely warm to freezing cold water to shower with. though we believe possibly because we had our shower when everyone else did after a long day tour, so choose your shower time wisely.

The best accomodation surprise from our Peru trip!! Extremely good location, rooms and tips from the staff. I would definitely have expected to pay much more for a place like that and I highly recommend it to anyone planning to travel there :)

This is far more of a hotel than a hostel. Its very quite, older crowd so not good for young travelers looking to party. The location to plaza de armas is unbelievable. The breakfast is simple, break, bananas, yogurt and cereal and cocoa tea. For the money, I would stay here everytime I come to Peru.

My favourite hostel so far on my trip. I stayed in 4 5 star hotels in my first 2 weeks in Peru, this hostel has them all beat hands down in terms of wifi and quality shower. I stayed in 2 rooms over 3 nights, beds, showers, breakfast, wifi, location all superb. Staff were great and helped me out loads. Just off the main plaza and directly downhill from Sacsayhuaman if you fancy the 20 min hike to the site which I recommend. Best papaya I've had in Peru too! Well worth the money!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great facilities and location. The room was very nice and the shower was AMAZING! Staff was nice but not super friendly (as compared to other hostels in Cusco). They should give you keys to the entrance door, one night we arrived around 2 am and took like 20 minutes for someone to open the door!

We loved it here! The staff was great. The breakfast hit the spot. The location is awesome. And the room was very comfortable. The shower was a huge step up from every other plAce we stayed in cusco. Water pressure was spot on and there was hot water... Enjoy!

• 20th Jun 2014

This hostel was a little pricier than what we normally go for, but the amazing shower, view and location were worth it. Plus, they have an awesome breakfast to boot! The showers are amazing!

Make sure to confirm any changes and their cost at the time the change is made and not on checkout. That was our only difficulty as the manager was untruthful about what had transpired. The young lady at the front desk went above and beyond in arranging transportation. She really helped us in a pinch

Excellent location. Very clean, good internet and staff very nice. Recommended.

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts