Hostal El Triunfo Reviews

Triunfo street # 379, Cusco, Peru

Fantastic place. Location was great, rooms and bathrooms were first rate. Water was hot all day and they cleaned constantly. Staff was amazing and helpful, they did everything they could to make our trip wonderful. we stayed for 3 days before our Inka trail hike and 2 days after. Cusco is a wonderful place and at the end of the day of wandering around it is nice to not have to climb far to get your rest.

Great hostel with nice staff helpful to arrange taxis or info about town. Excellent location in center of town.

Great location off the main square. Great staff and great accommodations.

This is really more like a small hotel which is great for getting a good night sleep on the cheap. The tradeoff is there's really no social atmosphere for meeting people. The internet is fast(er) and I could get a good night sleep.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • atoqe

Great place to stay. Central, clean, good service, hot showers. Best place we stayed at so far. Breakfast could be better.

Amazing location, awesome clean rooms, seconds away from plaza de armas. Surrounded by Amazing stores, shops, bars and restaurants. Still quiet place though and can get restful sleep. Also great wifi.

The location is excellent, right next to Plaza de Armas and in walking distance to almost all city attractions. Hot water was great during our stay, except our last night, which we had only merely warm to freezing cold water to shower with. though we believe possibly because we had our shower when everyone else did after a long day tour, so choose your shower time wisely.

The best accomodation surprise from our Peru trip!! Extremely good location, rooms and tips from the staff. I would definitely have expected to pay much more for a place like that and I highly recommend it to anyone planning to travel there :)

One of the best hostels we stayed at in Peru. Location was excellent - steps away from Plaza de Armas. Views from the breakfast & common room were beautiful. Breakfast was good & included a selection of light items, including yogurt, granola, cereal, cheeses, teas… there was no coffee but that was not uncommon for a peruvian hostel. Beds were warm & clean, as was the bathroom. Bathroom was clean, spacious, & had hot showers (not lukewarm, but actually hot).

• 8th Sep 2014

This is far more of a hotel than a hostel. Its very quite, older crowd so not good for young travelers looking to party. The location to plaza de armas is unbelievable. The breakfast is simple, break, bananas, yogurt and cereal and cocoa tea. For the money, I would stay here everytime I come to Peru.

My favourite hostel so far on my trip. I stayed in 4 5 star hotels in my first 2 weeks in Peru, this hostel has them all beat hands down in terms of wifi and quality shower. I stayed in 2 rooms over 3 nights, beds, showers, breakfast, wifi, location all superb. Staff were great and helped me out loads. Just off the main plaza and directly downhill from Sacsayhuaman if you fancy the 20 min hike to the site which I recommend. Best papaya I've had in Peru too! Well worth the money!

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Great facilities and location. The room was very nice and the shower was AMAZING! Staff was nice but not super friendly (as compared to other hostels in Cusco). They should give you keys to the entrance door, one night we arrived around 2 am and took like 20 minutes for someone to open the door!

View all Cusco Bed and Breakfasts