Hostal Entretenido Reviews

Almirante Latorre #139, Castro, Chiloe, Chile

Really enjoyed staying here for three nights. The hostel was so kind and every morning we would chat with her as she made us breakfast (toast, jam, manjar, yogurt, coffee, tea, eggs) and we ended up learning a lot about the culture in Chiloe. It really felt like a home to us! (It is important to note that me and my boyfriend can speak Spanish fluently). About a 2 minute walk from the bus station and one of the main churches.

Great owner who was very helpful when it came to providing information about the area and sightseeing. She was very attentive to anything I had questions on or needed. It was a great location near the Castro Bay, very close to the Plaza and to the Cruz del Sur bus terminal. Side note: there are cats, so if you have severe allergies it is something to keep in mind; however, the rooms were very clean and I didn't notice any hair in them. All in all, a very great experience!

• 21st May 2015