Hostal Facundo Reviews

Batalla del Salado, 47, Tarifa, Spain

not really that much staff around. Luckily I had no problems but it may have been a problem if I did have a problem. I luckily got a whole room to my self, which is pretty unheard of. The common room was amazing. Probably the best I have ever seen.

Location is ideal - less than 5 minutes from coach station and same for the beach. Rooms were spacious. Free food section in kitchen had some good bits in at times, lots of room for people to cook. There isn't really a great place for people to socialise at night, but for the price the place was definitely value for money

Great atmosphere! Awesome people and location

It was an very horrible experience. I invited a friend for a coffee and a person from the hostel told him to leave the hostel. I said that he was my friend and he was only to drink a coffee with me in the common kitchen. She did not give me time to explain, she just called the police. Police came and they also understood my position. I said that i will leave because i didnt wan to stay in a place that acts like that. Horrible place, horrible stuff, horrible experience.

The hostel was clean and very affordable. The showers provided warm water, but there were no radiators – so I guess it could get cold in winter, but it was fine in April. The atmosphere wasn't very good since there wasn't really a common area, but not negative either. A major problem is the noise. The walls are very thin so that you can be bothered by your neighbors very easily. Moreover, a repetitive sound annoyed us in the morning and evenings – so better bring earplugs or don't come here.

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel and loved Tarifa and its beautiful beach. The open plan communal room and kitchen in this hostel is lovely and spacious which is great for meeting and socializing with fellow travellers.

Cold in winter - no heating. Internet doesn't work in bedrooms. Good showers, excelent localization.

View all Tarifa Bed and Breakfasts