Hostal Facundo Reviews

Batalla del Salado, 47, Tarifa, Spain

For one night was not too bad to share one bad in a mixed bedroom (8 people). Per una notte non è stato così male condividere una stanza con otto persone.

• 7th Aug 2014

Staff were nonexistent all of the time. Not for people wishing to social is with others. Very disappointed

Great location, nice place to stay

Hostal was very clean, even shared bathroom and toilet. Staff friendly and helpful - we needed to change the room at 2am, forgot keys at 5am and it was never a problem for them. Room 27 was quiet and spacious.

Very clean, everything was working and great common space and kitchen with all the necessary things. However, there was no hostel atmosphere.

Nice and very clean hostel with very helpful staff. Good kitchen with possibilities to cook, watch TV, use computers eg. The only thing that I missed was a drawer or something to store clothes in. The lack thereof made it hard to keep the room organized when staying a longer period. I also could have wished for trash cans with lids in the bathrooms since you aren't allowed to flush toilet paper. Anyway, this is a hostel I'd definitely come back to!

Everthing was great!

I've stayed for one night at this hostel with 2 friends, we shared a private room for 3 and it was more than we could've asked for. This was the most clean hostel I've stayed in! The bathrooms are shared but I had no problem with this, as they were really clean and well separated one from another. It's very close to the beach and also situated on the main street, really easy to find. The staff is very nice, willing to help you whatever the matter. I'd go back there anytime!

Nice and friendly Hostel. The rooms are clean but the bathroom and kitchens is really clean! Perfect!

Great hostel, easily accessible from the port and in a perfect location for the beach and dining out. Very clean, would definitely recommend!

Its a good place to spend a night but not much else. Kitchen needs utensils.

First thing we noticed was that it rather looks like a cheap motel than a welcoming hostel. In general, the hostel was very clean but the beds were the most uncomfortable we've ever stayed in: the matress is too small for everybody over 1.70 m and as hard as the ground. Moreover you are bothered by the very loud water boiler which runs from 7:30 am until 11:30 pm. When we complained about that the receptionist allowed us to change the room first but changed her mind after we packed our staff!!

View all Tarifa Bed and Breakfasts