Hostal Far Home Plaza Mayor Reviews

C/ Doctor Cortezo N� 15 4t� Piso, Madrid, Spain

This hostel is very worth to be recommended, they provided more than necessary for comfort stay, and the staff are friendly and helpful. We were very happy with our experience there.

• 21st Sep 2015
  • China
  • Couple, 41+

The location was great! Cleanliness was an issue: I found 5 black hairs in the bed before I went to sleep! (I'm blonde...)

Excellent stay, couldn't have asked for better value for money.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

More of a boutique hotel than a hostel. Good for couples and people wanting peace and quiet, but should not be branded as a hostel. Power kept surging throughout the night meaning your air con, lights and anything on charge went off and on. Didn't love the layout for communal bathrooms: frosted glass that you can semi see through and no dry place to hang your towel or clothes, and cramped space. Clean and decent brekky, free waking tour great.

Had a wonderful 2 night stay. Room was cosy and nice. Breakfast was good and wifi worked well. Showers were hot but not much room to change privately. Didn't bother me walking down the hall with a towel around me to my room. Excellent location.

This hostel is in a great location for walking around. You're about a fifteen minute walk from the train station or a hop on the metro line. The metro is literally one minute walk from the door. Don't forget to look up for the sign to tell you where the hostel is! This place was clean and quiet at night. The bed was fairly comfortable and the breakfast was decent enough. Cereal and juice. I would come back

• 24th Jun 2015