Hostal Far Home Plaza Mayor

9.0
Superb 74 Total Reviews

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

Hostel was freshly renovated and very clean. The location was perfect for accessing all of Madrid's major sites. The fact that it is located on the 4th floor ensures that there are no issues with noise at night. Would 100% recommend!

19th Mar 2017
7.4

I booked a private room for two. The price was standard and fair. The problem with my stay was that the room was about the size of the bed. It was hard to move around and sharing that space was not pleasant. Aside from that, the bed was broken. We spent time a lot of time every night attempting to reset the frame. It was a pain. Overall, the location is superb, and I felt that for my stay it was okay. I would say it is perfect for a night or two. No more.