Hostal Florencio Reviews

Soledad 38, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

I had such a good time! I already booked another room for next month when I'm coming back! Gracias!

Everything as expected for our stay in ibiza which was great however the wifi annoyingly kept dropping out.

Great location close to the beach and bus station. The room was fine but not very clean. Staff was nice but not all could speak english very well.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great place to stay on a lads holiday everything you need, staff were great and the rooms where clean and tidy. No problems :D

• 19th Aug 2014

Reception attendant was hot!

• 18th Aug 2014

The only good thing about this hostel is the good location next to bars, strip & bus station. Unfortunately, the room and bathroom were dirty (hair, dust) and it was difficult to sleep with young (drunk) people screaming all night long. Furthermore, the sound of the TV was not working half of the time. So did the key of the room.

Solid Hostel / Hotel with a pool in San Antonio.

Overall florencia was good. It was cheap and everything was satisfactory. Only downside was our first rooms aircon was broken but they happily moved us the next day. For the price it was great and considering its Ibiza you only really need a place to crash it doesn't need to be fancy

Perfect hostel! It looks like a hotel! Love it!

Very well located with a very good price/quality ratio. Definitly recommended and will go back.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

Originally it was just me and my friend staying at the hostel, but a third one joined and we got upgraded to the hostel apartments. It was nice having our own kitchen and bathroom. Good location if you want to party. Easy access to bus which takes you to all the beaches. There was no wifi working and we complained every day and the staff didn't give 2 cents. Other than that, it was good.

It Is a good place! The staff is very helpful and nice people. I really reccomend

This is more of a hotel than a hostel! So clean and great rooms and restaurant downstairs. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

Very helpful staff. Nice air conditioned rooms with a great pool. Great proximity to bus terminal which saves you a lot in cab fare (getting to beaches and clubs)... The island was way bigger than I thought.

Great staff. really accommodating and had great recommendations for restaurants and nightlife. One complaint was there were only three bathrooms to be shared by everyone.

I normally don't write reviews for anything. However, a group of 5 guys stayed on this hostel for a weekend party. We are all into our 30s and make pretty good money, ie, normally we stay at hotels. In trying something different we decided to stay at Hostal Florencio and we are ALL surprised with where we stayed. For the money, I don't think you can find a better place or location (for the West End). Job well done guys. Cheers.

• 17th May 2014
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Not a typical hostel. More of an inexpensive hotel; great value for money! If you are looking to party in San Antonio for a few days Florencio is an awesome way to go!

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts