Hostal Florencio Reviews

Soledad 38, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

Total worth value for the money!! Location was nice, not too far from the bus station and lots of supermarkets and cafes in the neighbor. The restaurant in the hostel was also nice and cheap, people at the front desk were nice and the room was really nice. Air condition was working, nice and warm shower, etc.

Good location in the center of Sant Antoni. Great pool and sun deck. The restaurant attached to the property is reasonably priced but the food is just OK. Good drinks though.

Kit really a hostel

Amazing!!! I went early in the season so I got a great deal but I spent only 30 euro for my own room, bathroom and balcony. I don't see how you could do any better.

I thought the whole trip was fantastic, really welcoming, clean and efficient. Perfect for young people travelling today antonio. Even though the hostel isn't right night to the beach, it's easy to find and get too and from. The pool is great and the sun terrace is amazing! I would definitely go back!

• 26th Apr 2015